Chapter 3

(Also!! Imma quickly go over something, in the story only skeletons who are being forgotten can separate their bones. Remembered skeletons cannot separate their bones. As if they are more connected to there bodies. Alsoo! Skeletons can get hurt in this, and if their bones were broken or damaged, and not fixed or healed before death then they get large scars.)

Okay I love and leave byyee!

Blood. Splattered and smudged on the floor. One small phrase described how Miguel felt.

Toyed with.

Dirt staining the presumably white walls. Scratches and marks scrapped the concrete grey floor of the abandoned warehouse. It was a stupid decision yet brave one on Miguels part.

That little girl had to be saved..

Her father looked too distraught to move, her mother no where to be found.

Why did the group rob a quiet little store, in a calm little town. They knew him. When he was spotted, they said;

"Oi! Thats Miguel Rivera! Aha! The boss likes him all right," The leaders voice was gruff and husky as he smirked. People around stared at Miguel almost pleading desperately at him.

Both tall masked men gripped a fragile little five year old girl apparently named Mary. As that's what her father was sobbing out.

So Miguel did what he had to.

Gasps filled the room when the sentence left his mouth.

"P-Please put he-her down! She's on-only a kid!" Miguel yelled clinging to his shopping bag. Eyes not daring to even meet with the others. Laughing filled the room, he thought they weren't going to listen.

The man chuckled throwing her aside. A cold whisper escaped his dry lips and sent chills through the boy. "Ah but so are you niño. You are also just a kid. Haha but it does not matter now."

Miguel thought it wasn't a mistake. That it was the right thing to do.

But either choice didn't benefit Miguel. Let a innocent little girl who looked like his beloved sister die, or sacrifice himself.

Ironically only he had thought of saving her, not even the father was trying to. Cowardly old bastardo just felt sorry for himself.

Echos of silence filled the store. Gazes shared. Tears shedded. Lives stolen.

Miguel gritted his teeth.

The van bounced and shook along the road and every time it did the gun pointed at his head would move. He flinched every time.

To say Miguel was infuriated and terrified was an understatement. Though he supposed words could only go so far.

"Get out brat,"

"I can't you tied up my legs," Miguel spat at him coldly. It seemed brave and bold to him, but to them it was disrespectful. Miguels cheeks stung. An award for being a brat, they called it.

The warehouse was cold, dark and mostly empty. Drips could be heard of water leaking, and the creaking from how old the place was.

This is when his heart began racing faster. Miguel knew their boss, he knew him all too well. A rich, soulless shell of a boy, barely older than Miguel. Truly he made Miguel shiver.

Being as far away from him as possible was Miguels first priority. These men could do damage and likely will but he doubted they'd kill him as they'd get in more trouble for it.

If only he knew.

***

"G-GAHHH!" Miguel screamed, pupils small, eyes wide. Twitches and shakes took over his body. A large gush of blood, sprayed out his leg like a sprinkler. He didn't even sob or whine but stared at it in horror.

"I heard your fun~" A voice called, a buff short man being the one it belonged to. For some reason his accent didn't feel that good. Maybe a foreigner? Who knows.

Wait "fun"? The person who taught him about that must've told these sickos about it. Fun? They thought it was fun? What happened in the past was anything BUT fun for Miguel.

"I h-heard heart-less bastardos like y-y-you burn in hell," Miguel snapped, a few stutters coming out not from fear but from intense pain. The legs burned severely, tingling in sharp cold pain. It was conflicting.

Why did he say that.

"What was that you lil bitch?" Another voice joined in, we'll call him Bob. Because to be completely honest Miguel had no idea what to call them.

So Bob quietly walked over. Holding something. Miguel shifted slightly, his arms tied behind his back and ankles tied together. Bob knelt down, even though the mask covered his fave he knew he was smiling. Uncomfortable, Miguel attempted to get away.

Though a swift kick the the chest and the unbearable sound of bones being turned to crumbs echoed.

Miguel panted and gasped as thick tears streamed down his cheeks. Holding his pride Miguel looked up and smiled. Snap.

"AHHHHHHHH!" A blood curdling scream rang through the warehouse and into the nothing around it. Bob had managed to grab a hammer and well.

Miguels femur was definitely smashed.

Fear started to take over the boy as they chuckled manically at his pain. The boys ears were filled with deep struggled breaths. Desperately he tried to grasp his own air intake but the panic was making him struggle.

Then it happened.

BANG.

**

"AHH-!" A loud screech was cut short by a loud sob.

"Oi! Whats wrong? Calm down Mijo! Calm down!" Another voice yelled in surprise but soon held a sternness. "Miguel you are okay! Just breathe."

"No..no!" Miguel mumbled holding his head frantically. Everything felt like it was spinning and made him feel nauseous.

"Shh..It is okay. You are okay."