Chapter 14

KAIRI

"How long was I out?"

"About a week" Waglington said casually. A week? Holy crap.

"What all did I miss?"

"Well, the followers went into the dragon's stomach because Capsize and Ianite were stolen. As of now, they are trapped in Ianera because that German midget we hated stole their ship. Ianite reappeared, saying she could grant one wish, and they said to save Capsize. She came back, but a zombie. Skipper wanted to kill himself, and brought the followers to the edge of the world. He said that they need to drop, but he shall stay. We haven't heard from the followers since they dropped."

"Holy shit."

"Did you forget I was here sweetie?" Everything she told me came back. The Shadow Wolf?

"Sorry mother."

"Well, I need to tell you some important things . Waglington, mind stepping out? And I mean like go home because I know you have heightened hearing." What was she talking about?

"Ianite, she is my mate, I can't leave her and you know that."

I gasped and they both shot their heads towards me. "No way." I said barely above a whisper. "Werewolves. I-I am a werewolf."

"Well, that was a lot easier than expected." Ianite said. "But I need to let you know that you contain magic. Dark magic. The more you live your life, the more you will be able to do. For example, boiling people's blood, to putting people in an endless pit of doom. Depending on how you use it will decide your fate."

"M-mate." Was I could choke out. I reached out for him,but I could tell he moved. I reached further, but I fell off the bed and yelped in pain . Immediately, Waglington was at my side.

"Ianite, I don't think now is the time." He said.

I wish I could see his navy blue eyes again. They were so handsome.

I gulped. I can't let him know. Not yet.

*** 

A WEEK LATER

I woke up and my eyes were hurting. I saw my mother in the corner of the room. Wait, I saw her. I'm no longer blind!

"Mother, I'm not blind any longer!"

"Let's take you to the priest, Waglington is already talking to him."

We get back to the Priest's house, and I felt people near. Enemies. I knew Waglington was tense as well. Splash potions. Check. Silver dagger. Check. Now, your probably like, dude, silver hurts wolves idiot. But that is what makes me smart. They think how stupid I am, until they are dead. Anyways, back to my list. Darts. Check. I repeated this through many weapons.

[SynHD burt to a crisp whilst fighting Shadow]

I smirk evilly. But wait, did all of them return from the drop if they are all back? I turned around and I saw someone crouching.

"Jordan?"