Chapter 2 - The Confrontation

Adrianna gasped as Draco used the foulest term for someone of ,what Hermione thought was, her lineage. "Draco! That is no way to treat my daughter!" She scolded her surrogate son. Draco turned to her his mouth hanging open in shock. "You have got to be kidding me. She's Blaise's sister?!" He almost screeches astounded. "Well obviously i don't look like this ferret." Hermione snapped back at him before walking towards her brother. "Before you say anything about how i was treated by the slytherins, i just want to say that i know you were never apart of it." She tells him smiling as he grins and pulls her to him hugging her tightly. "I always knew you were my sorella i just couldn't do anything about it." He explains still holding her, a small frown appearing on his face. "Don't even think about it, it's all in the past." She says squeezing his hand gently as she steps back. "Dad can you remove the glamour now?" She asks Lorenzo, who was currently grinning as she had called him dad. "Of course Tesoro." He answers before casting the spell. Hermione felt a strange sensation running across her body and slowly moved towards a floor length mirror that was in the foyer.

She gasped in shock at the person who was looking back at her, she was beautiful. She had waist length, wavy mahogany hair, her eyes were a startling shade of cerulean blue just like her brothers. She had grown a few inches and now stood at around 5.8, though Blaise and Draco still towered over her. She studied her figure and was pleased to find that she had gotten a little thinner and that she had a Caramel like completion also like Blaise. "Are we twins?" She asks turning to her brother who was smiling at her adoringly. "We are mia bella sorella." Blaise says grinning before continuing. "Although i am 4 minutes and 21 seconds older than you." He finishes smirking teasingly at her. "Not keeping count then fratello?" She teases, pushing him playfully. "Not at all Mione, not at all." He answers pulling her towards him and tickling her, making her squeal and laugh. Draco looked on, and if one were to look closely his jealously could be clearly seen in his grey orbs.

Once Blaise had let his sister go their parents moved towards her, her mother had silent tears running down her heart shaped face. "La mia bella bambina." Adrianna mumble into her daughters hair as she hugged her tightly. "I've missed you so much.. And now you're home." She continued the ordeal having been far to emotional for the usually quiet woman to handle. "Mamma avete bisogno di respirare." Blaise murmured as he tried to calm her down. He smiled at Hermione who grinned back. "Mamma.. bisogno di aria.." She choked out as her mother hugged her. Adrianna let go of her daughter and smiled at her before the both of them laughed. "Sorry Tesoro." Her mother said still smiling. "It's alright mamma," Hermione replied grinning at the woman who was her birth mother.

"So can I go explore?" She asks looking at Adrianna for permission. "Of course Tesoro, Blaise will show you around," she explained smirking towards her son who was grumbling under his breath. "Okay mamma, come on Blaise.. And stop grumbling," Hermione adds on teasing him as he smirks at her, before offering his arm which she happily took. He led her from the foyer and towards a marble and mahogany staircase.

la mia bella bambina - my beautiful baby girl

Fratello - brother

Mia Bella sorella - my beautiful sister

mamma avete bisogno di respirare - mum you need to breathe

mamma.. bisogno di aria.. - mum.. Need air..