Chapter 6 Both POV

Dean was at the coffee pot when Sam came bounding in. "I think I caught us a case. It's only a few hours from here. We can probably be back by tomorrow if we hit the road soon."

Dean groaned. It would figure Sam would find a case when all Dean wanted to do was lay in bed with Cas. After they got home the night before, Cas sent him to bed alone, but not before a serious make-out session outside his bedroom door. Any worry or hesitation was long gone by the time Dean slid his leg between Cas', but the angel insisted Dean slow down. Claiming he didn't want Dean to make a decision he would regret.

After parting with Cas Dean had laid on his bed, stroking himself to completion. He secretly hoped Cas heard him chanting this name, like a prayer, as he came all over his chest.

He was in his room packing a bag when Cas knocked twice before letting himself in. Dean had his back to the other man but started talking anyway. "So, Sam found us a case. Apparently, it's a few hours from here and we should be back by tomorrow. You wanna come?" He turned around to see Cas with a goofy grin on his face.

"What?" Dean asked

Cas shook his head. "Nothing. I just expected more––regret from you."

Dean strode across the room in just a few steps, sliding his hands under both trench coat and suit jacket to hold Cas around the waist. "Come on Cas, you know me. When I'm serious about something, I'm all in."

"You're––this is serious?" Cas gulped. His arms were resting lightly on Dean's shoulders.

Dean was trying to keep his composure, but he was starting to worry he misread the situation. He slowly pulled his arms away from Cas. "I didn't mean to assume. I just––"

"No," Cas shouted, putting his hand on Dean's back to halt his movement. Dean looked up at him with wide eyes. "No," Cas continued, "You didn't assume. I just wasn't sure you wanted this to be serious."

Dean let out a deep breath, visibly relaxing. "I do, Cas. I want this to be serious. I'm not good at talking about this shit, but if we are going to do this, it's just us. It's going to be, God help me, I'm actually saying this, I want it to be something real. Like a relationship or whatever."

Cas pressed a sweet kiss to Dean's mouth. "You're better at talking then you give yourself credit for."

Dean hummed, leaning in for a deeper kiss. His hands were still around Cas' waist, he tightened his grip pulling Cas' hips flush against his. "Now that we have that solved, think we have time to–" Dean didn't finish his sentence, but rolled his hips against Cas'.

"Mmm, maybe if we're quick," Cas says.

Dean's breath hitched. He expected Cas to suggest waiting. He quickly moved his hand up Cas' waist, pushing both coats off, letting them pool on the ground. He pulled his lips away from Cas' and started kissing across his face and down his neck. He was licking and sucking on Cas' neck when a pounding on the door almost made him jump out of his skin.

"Are you almost ready, Dean? The sooner we get there, the quicker we can leave," Sam shouted from the other side of the door.

"Just give me a few more minutes," Dean shouted back.

Cas stifled a laugh and ran his fingers through Dean's hair.

"Half an hour Sam, just give me half an hour." Dean bit down on Cas' shoulder to keep from moaning. While the hunter was negotiating departure times with his brother, Cas was slowly unbuckling Dean's belt.

Sam was still on the other side of the door, telling Dean how irresponsible he was, and that innocent lives were at stake. But Dean was too busy unbuttoning Cas' shirt to pay attention to him. Cas had his belt undone, his jeans unbuttoned and was slowly pulling down the zipper when there was yet another round of banging. "Dean, what the fuck, man."