Jasmine

" here you go sir a cheese burger with fries, a side of Cole slaw and one coke is there anything else i can get you Mr. Brown?" jasmine stated putting down all the plate she skillfully took i her hands in front of me.

curious as to what else he wanted I said " yes?"

" what's that Mr. Brown coffee?, water? " I continued asking

" no"

confused as to what else he could possible want I asked " then what is it" 

"i want.." he said pausing for and smiling

"you !" he said so clearly and loudly  with direct eye contact I though my heart stopped at that time. 

finding It hard to find my words  not being able to act cool I stammered asking  "m-m-me ?"

" yes you, i want you and i will get you, you go an take your apron off tell your boss you have an emergency then come right back here to this table, i will be waiting" he said

I wanted to  say no but it was like my body couldn't resist following what he said it was as if I was being compelled I just could not say no. I really wanted to say no but I just couldn't.

I found myself nodding and turning around going to the back room of the dinner where my things are. I was panicking and I couldn't say anything. 

I took off my apron and gathered my things then turning around to go back out to the hall. as I approached the hall and my steps quicken my level of panic was out the roof and then as I reached our eyes met and for some strange reason I felt a bit at ease. 

as I came closer I saw a look of annoyance on Mr. Brown's face, one that I couldn't figure out and understand. 

when I finally reached him he simply said " be calm there is nothing to be afraid of we are just gonna have a little bit of fun"

that made me even panic more and I couldn't do a thing to get help only thing I could think of is that I am going to die today. Next thing I know is that we are in a car driving off to god know where.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dylan 

As we drove off I started feeling excited something I haven't felt in a while. when I glanced next to the most beautiful thing next to me I could she the panic and fear in her eyes. I almost I still had her under my compulsion. I then looked her again in the eyes and said " your free" 

as I said that a loud pitch scream followed. I thought my ear drums would burst even Harry stopped. I turned to him asking " why the f**k did you stop continue"

"yes sir"

" and you amm... aww.. yes Ms Swan stop the noise else you wont like what I will do to you next" 

that got her to shut up for the next 10 minutes and in that short amount of time the only thing that I could smell was her. 

her scent was just so intoxicating I was barely holding my self together I thought I was going to self combust.

as I was thinking of what I was going to do I heard a soft silk like voice say " please I give you what ever money you want just plzz let me go plzzz I have a sister to take care of and I have my life to live I cant die not today not today plzz I would tell anyone what happen just now plzz just let me go" she said in one voice.

I saw tears running down her face she then started carrying hysterically. boy I must tell you the face she was making while crying was really starting to turn me off . she started again " plzz I beg you I will bring someone else for you I promise anyone one you wan just let me go" she said in desperation. 

all I could do was laugh and said " the only person I want is you" 

"whyyyyyyyyy me" she said while crying " i.i..I am not pretty I don't have money plzzz plzzz just let me go I wo.." 

before she could say anything else I grabbed her hand tugging her so that we were face to face.

" I am not going to kill you I just want to have a little fun with you so just be quiet else I wont make it home because the only thing your doing now is make me more excited to taste you"

"t-t-taste me" she asked  panicking even more " what are you, you freaking psyco if you don't let me out of this freaking car I swear I will make you regret it"

"really now tell will I regret"

wiping the tears from her eyes and straighten up  she smirked and said oh you wouldn't want to find out so let me the f**k out"

"feisty I see I like"

just then the care stopped and I realized that we reach home or you could call it my mansion. 

I heard a small gasp beside me I turned my eyes back to her seeing her eyes wide looking around. 

she then asked  "is this your house?"

"yes" 

"who are you and what do you want with me?"

" now you will just have to wait and see "

my door then opened and I got out expecting to see come out too no she was still not moving instead she was crying again which was irritating me. 

"get out" I stated with clenched teeth

" no plzz just let me go you don't knw me and I don't knw you so plzz just let me go what do you want with me I have nothing to offer"

I was starting to lose my patience and my cool which is not something you want to see me do. 

I slammed my door walking around to her side opening the door then grabbing her hand and pulled her out of the car. she started screaming I put my hand over her mouth trying to quiet her down.

"shut the heck up now else you wont make it out to even tell the story" although I was just trying to scare her which seem to work as she stopped screaming. but as I glanced at those once beautiful eyes they were now red from her crying.

I started to feel a bit guilty for taking a perfectly innocent girl and handling her like that. just then like a bucket of cold water I wandered what the heck have I done and gotten my self into.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

like and comment. :) :) :) ;)