Jasmine

HELLO beautiful people if you have stuck it out and have reached so far thank you very much for sticking it through. It is my first time writing so I am learning as I go. If you have any critiques that are constructive please don't hesitate. Thanks again, bye beautiful people. 

I also wanna give a big thank you to my friend betty who has been helping me and giving me tips on how to improve the book. I owe you betty. :) 

                                                                      *************************************** 

"Wait... what are you talking about? You sound crazy," stated Mary as she put her well-manicured hands on my forehead testing my temperature.

as I swatted her hand away and moving further from her I took the towel in my hand hitting her leg. "Mary how many times do I have to tell you to get up off the counter people's food go on there."

"Nothing is wrong with eating a little ass and I had a bath this morning so as I said nothing is wrong with eating a little clean ass here and there, I mean everyone is doing now a days."

I looked at her wide eyed, "Your joking right."

"No I am serous." Mary had a playful smile. "Matter of fact..." she rose her eyebrows suggestible. "I love it, have you never had your ass eaten before? -Oh wait- your single."

"Hey!" I was exasperated at this point. "How did we get from you calling me crazy, after I told you I was freaking kidnapped, to people eating your ass or you like your ass getting eaten.

"Well, I don't know." She shrugged her shoulders, "but seriously, it feels good, but back to what you were saying. If you were kidnapped, I believe I would be at the police filing a missing person report right now." She gave me a once over. "You are right here in front of me, perfectly fine."

"Ok. You will believe me when I actually go missing... again. And it will be on you Mary." I went to the back of the diner to put my apron on. While walked I shouted, "And get off the freaking counter top! Nobody want to eat your ass."

"Fine~" She wined.

I was putting on my apron as my laughter. I sigh and putting on the fake smile I planned to wear for the rest of the day.

###

As I opened the door to the house, I saw the television playing, .and I knew Kiki was home. I walked in and dropped the keys in the bowl located on the chest of drawers that is by the door. "Kiki I am home!" I shouted as went to my room taking off my jacket and shoes throwing them both in a corner. I stood at the edge of the bed I threw my self face-down in it. I was too physically and emotionally drained to care at this moment.

The door creaked, "hey are you ohk now? still thinking you were kidnapped?" Kiki said while chuckling.

I took the pillow from under my head and through at her " I am serious I don't even remember texting you or how I reached home last night doesn't that mean for something?"

"Amm... Not really" She shrugged her shoulders. " Don't you know there are people who have driven home and don't remember the road or places they passed?"  Kiki crossed her arms and leaned against the door frame. "It's an actual thing," she said while nodding her head. "I mean, when I even walk home from the bus stop, I sometimes don't remember when I pass Big Sal shop. And who knows maybe you just had a vivid dream." Her tone softened in the interim. "So don't think too much of it and just get some rest OK? You have been working too hard lately'.

" yea your right maybe I just need some rest" I sighed.

As she eased her self off the frame of the door she looked hesitant "oh... amm... remember that school trip to paris I told you about it is two months from now, can I go please please?"

"I will think about it and see if there is enough funds I can pull together ohk just remind me "

She started grinning and she perked up "really thanks sis, oh I made some curry chicken and steam rice, want some? also lets watch your favorite movie twilight to cheer you up? Ohk?"

Although I was physically and mentally exhausted It didn't sound like a bad idea and I needed to spend some quality time with my baby sister which served as a great distraction.

As I sat up in the bed I said to kiki "ok I am just gonna take a shower and be right out"

Kiki nodded and left the room closing the door as she did and so I was left leaving me alone with my thoughts which usually tends to be a bad thing.