Chappie 1 - Short Chappie!

Hello, my name is Rayuki Kyzomi. But, you can call me Yuki. I'm a freshman ,or in my case freshgirl, at Seirin High School. You've heard of the Gemeration of Miracles, right? No? Well, they were a group of male basketball players, they each have different abilities to help them win. But, there was a phantom player. I'll list their names with their abilities.

Kise Ryūta- Copycat (Can copy someone else's moves unless they're better than him) MODEL

Akashi Seijūro- Ankle break (Makes you trip and fall, while he continues playing) EMPEROR

Midorima Shintarō- Shooting guard (Never misses) HOROSCOPE-FREAK

Murasakibara Atsushi- Height (He is the tallest amongst GoM, he only listens to Akashi) SWEETS-FREAK

Aomine Daiki- Formless shot (Is the Ace of Tōuōu Academy) PERVERT

Kuroko Tetsuya- Misdirection (You won't be able to see him until it's too late, works for only 40 minutes) PHANTOM

Together, they are the Generation of Miracles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rayuki's PoV:

I walk around the corner and hear lots and lots of shouting. "Join our badminton club!" "Join our swim club!" The shouts are apparently coming from Seirin High, I have heard that Seirin High had started last year. I walk in and make my way through the crowd of people. "Basketball! Basketball club! Come join and you'll be cute too!" My ears perk up and I make my way over to the basketball club table.

"Hello, I heard you were recruiting for basketball?" I ask a girl who has short brown hair with two clips.

"Ah, yes." The girl says. "Just write your name and why you want to join..." She hands me a piece of paper and a pencil. I write my name and put down why I want to join. (A/N: She doesn't realize Rayuki is a girl because she's wearing baggy pants, a sweater, a bandage wrapping around her chest area to keep it flat underneath, and a cap covering her face.)

"Goodbye." I bow and walk back home. I open the door, close it, then my younger sister tackles me.

"Hey! You're back!" My younger sister Suki shouts.

"Hey, Suki. Have you had your lunch yet?" I ask as Suki crawls off me.

"No, not yet sis. Can you make one for me?" Suki asks.

"Sure!" I walk over to the kitchen and make her a sandwich. "Here you go." Suki takes a big bite of the sandwich and starts humming a song I reconise, 'Friends for Never' by TheMidnightBeasts. "Put the plate in the sink when you're done, I'm going to go sleep. Wake me up when it's time for dinner." I say to her as I walk into my room and shut the door.

"Hey, I can watch TV, right?" I hear Suki ask.

"Sure! Just make sure that it isn't too loud." I shout to her and lie down on my bed. Then, I enter the dream world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I write my chappie's ahead of time but I still have to thoroughly check through them to make sure that it all makes sense, has the proper tense, and it's in the right order. If it isn't I erase the part where it doesn't make sense and the parts after it to change the writing. I know that you guys probably want more but you'll have to wait, okay? Okay!

-This is IceDemon, signing off.

P.S. IceDemon isn't my real name, I wish Ice or Pixel was though. That'd be so cool. But I guess if I was called that I'd probably get bullied often... If you get bullied, stand up for yourself! If you're feeling down talk to someone you can trust! If you're not liking my book, then just piss off. *Smiles innocently while holding a butcher knife* Piss off haters! <3