Chappie 2 - A Stranger in My House?!

A/N: I just realized I forgot to put a picture of Suki up so here ya go. She looks basically like this but with pink hair and pink eyes, kind of like Momoi but a lighter shade of pink. (Suki is younger than Rayuki by a year but Suki acts very childish.) -----> 

Rayuki basically looks like this but with red hair and red eyes. ----->

For those of you on mobile: Suki's picture is first, then Rayuki's picture.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hear a faint "Onee-San!" As I look around. "Onee-San! Wake up! Dinner!" I wake up and see Suki crouching at the edge of my bed. "It's time for dinner Onee-San!" Suki runs back into the living room.

"Ok, let me go buy the ingredients for hamburgers." I smile as I put my shoes on. "Be a good girl Suki, don't open the door if you hear a knock. Onee-San will always have her keys on her, so if someone says that their my friend or that they know me, don't believe them. Okay?"

"I know sis!" Suki makes a peace sign with her fingers and turns back to the television.

"Bye Suki! I'll see you in a bit!" I walk out the door and lock it behind me. I walk to the supermarket and buy some meat, buns, and tomatoes. (A/N: I don't like lettuce so I'm not adding that in.)

"Tomatoes,tomatoes,tomatoes..." I mutter as I look for them.

"Ah, tomatoes are over there, miss" I hear a male say.

"Ah, arigatou!" I turn around and look up to see a tall male standing in front of me. "Ah... Ah... Ah..." I sweatdrop and my eyes go wide.

"Yes?" The tall-ass stranger tilts his head to the side a little. (A/N: If you don't already know who this is, they're from Seirin. If you still don't know, SHAME ON YOU!)

"Y-You're so tall!" I manage to stutter out. (A/N: Rayuki is only like 5'5 I'm shorter than my own OC TT^TT.)

"Ah." He grins.

"Gomenesai for wasting your time!" I stumble over to the tomatoes and get 2. I pay for everything and walk back to my house and open the door. "Suki! It's time for-" I stop mid-sentence as I see a stranger with Suki's head resting on their lap. "Ah... Ah... AH!" My eyes go wide and I start freaking out. (A/N: Rayuki and Suki's parents left the house for them, you shall find out about her parents soon.)

Suki wakes up and stares at me, "Hey! You're back!"

"S-Suki... Who's that behind you?..." I start inching towards her to grab her away from the stranger.

"Ah, that's Kuroko-San!" Suki giggles and hugs this 'Kuroko' guy.

"Suki, what did I say about opening the door and to a stranger at that!" I sigh.

"Gomen, but I twisted my ankle and he came knocked and I limped over and he said he could help me. After he helped me I guess I fell asleep." Suki smiles sheepishly as she scratches the back of her head.

I sigh and walk over to her, "Is your ankle ok?" I ask her.

"Yea, Kuroko-San helped me treat it." Suki smiles.

"Kuroko-Kun, are you going to stay for dinner? I'll make dinner for you since you helped my clumsy sister." I smile at him.

"Arigato gozaimasu." Kuroko-Kun bows.

I make dinner for all 3 of us. As we are eating, the Kuroko-Kun introduces himself, "Oh. So you're the 'Phantom 6th Player' I've heard of? Then how come I can see you?" I ask Kuroko-Kun.

"Ano... I don't really know about that. Normally no one sees me until I speak up..." Kuroko-Kun stares blankly at me. (A/N: When he looks at me, and I look at him. And he looks at me, and I look at him! Gomen, I just had too. XD)

"Oh. I see..." I nod. (A/N: No pun intended... But now that I see the pun... AYYYYYYYYY! //slapped)

"I'm done eating Onee-San!" Suki puts he plate in the sink.

"Ok, I'm done too." I take Kuroko's plate aong with mine to the sink and start washing them.

After I finish washing the dishes Kuroko-Kun leaves and I somehow manage to get Suki to sleep. Probably because she's exhausted from playing with Kuroko-Kun... I turn off the lights and I enter the dream world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I just checked this and realized I never made it published... I feel so stupid right now... I'm going to publish it no //shot.