Chappie 3 - First Day of Seirin

I wake up to the sound of beeping and throw the object at my door. I smile as I hear a satisfying 'crash' noise. I hear my door open and hear Suki scolding me. "Sis! Wake up! It's your first day of Seirin High! You don't want to be late right?!" I fall off my bed as I hear the door shut indicating Suki left for shcool.. (A/N: Suki can go to school by herself because she walks with her other friends... I just made that up on the spot, wow... Plus she's just a year younger than Rayuki, originally she was in elementary but I was like, hmm... She's gonna have to go to school with her friends so I made her a year younger. Anyways, sorry for wasting your time, back to the story!)

"Ittai!" I shuffle my way into the bathroom and start my morning routine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
TIME SKIP
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I check the mailbox and run back to my room to change into Seirin's uniform. There is a note tape to the box and it says:

Dear Rayuki Kyzomi,

Even though you are not a male, we have given you permission to officially wear Seirin High School's male uniform. We still find it a little strange that a female like you is going to be wearing a male uniform. Anyways, enjoy your stay at Seirin, I'm sure your stay is going to be wonderful.

Signed,
Seirin High School

Well, as you read. I'm going to be wearing a boy's uniform since I never really was, or even is in this case, into skirts. For me, my personal reason skirts were made were for guys to look up the skirt. Come to think of it, were skirts made by males or females? Probably males so they can see women's underwears. I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts and put a bandage to cover my chest so it looks flat before I change into my uniform. I grab a cap as I lock the door behind me and sprint to Seirin. As I open the door I hear the bell ring and I quickly see which class I have and I run towards the classroom.

I open the door and everyone stares at me. "Gomen, I just received my uniform and I was reading the letter..." I scratch the back of my head while sweatdropping.

"Please sit down..." My sensei sighs.

"Hai!" I walk over to an empty seat next to the window. As I stare out the window I hear people murmuring.

"That guy is so cute!" I hear one say and I hear another say, "Should we go talk to him?"

Our sensei clears his throat and takes attendance, "Kagami Taiga?"

"Here!" A guy in front of me says.

"Kuroko Tetsuya?" Sensei looks around and says, "Huh, I guess he's not here I'll have to mark him absen-"

"Ano... I'm here." A guy with light blue hair raises his hand.

"Gah! When did you get here?!" Everyone but Kuroko and I yell.

"Umm... He's been here since class started, I'm surprised none of you saw him. I mean, he has freaking light blue hair for Pete's sake!" I stand up and cross my arms.

"Ano... You're in my class?" Kuroko looks at me.

"Looks like it." I shrug.

"I've always had low presence so no one can see me unless I speak up... But I guess that has changed since yesterday" I see Kuroko smile a teensy bit.

I sit back down and sensei continues his attendance, "Rayuki Kyzomi?"

"Here!" I yawn.

"Oh my god! That guy has a girl's name, isn't that weird?" Someone behind me whispers to someone beside them.

"Yea, but he's still really cute." The other whispers back.

"Sensei can I say something to the class before the girls get attracted to me?" I roll my eyes.