My Name Is-

Why Hello, he wrote. But who is he? You may be wondering who I am, well my name is Jason Dean, a former student at Westerburg highschool. "My plan is to make a way to travel in time, and take Philip Hamilton for my own" He grinned and rode off, far away from the school. He knew it was he right time and he traveled through time. 

He knew what was happening Jason closed the door, "Well it will all be fine" He said to Eliza Hamilton, Alexander's wife, you shouldn't be surprised, didn't your history book mention him? Philip was in the room "M-mommy who's that?" Philip was scared "Hey buddy, I'm Jason, J.D. for short. Wanna go to the future?" Philip light up "Well hell yeah!" 

Philip was only and oh boy was he in for a ride, they went back and it was bright early morning just on a Monday, maybe the dumbest day for a party J.D. and Philip, were going too, Jason ran to his motorcycle and Philip followed "Let's motor" 

They rode to school on poisoned wheels then they walked into school with poison of there tracks, for once everyone made way for them. Philip Hamilton, is actually mentioned in your history book... he died to someone who talked trash about his father. Because he shoot at the sky... He went to the bathroom with the boy. Funny enough the bathrooms were shared with boys and girls

Heather Chandler and Veronica Sawyer hung  in the bathroom when they got there, Heather spit her fire at the boy "So who's the small dick?" Veronica laughed and she kissed Heather's cheek. Veronica then said "You blessed thought you were cool, you're not, never will be!" Heather and Veronica walked out.

Jason seemed mad, he thought he had her, well no. He then pulled out his phone and went on Instagram, he knew he just hated The Heathers enough but he did like on Heather, Heather NcNamara. He went to her Instagram page, Nice feed he thought. "Well let's roll, there's another party coming up, hoping we can slide in" Philip said nothing, he already knew the one rule of Westerburg. 

NO ONE says no to Heather Chandler or Veronica Sawyer

The Demon Queen, and her girlfriend