The First Boy Heather

The day ended quick, the weekend went fast, but Sunday. Jason woke up, having been added to the group chat with the Heather's and Veronica, he texted 

Coat Kid: Hey gals

Daddy: Hey

Daddy's Pet: Hai

Dukie: ha, no

Macbook Pro: Heyo

Daddy's Pet: Not cool

Macbook Pro: I am thoooo!

Dukie: Jk, no

Coat Kid: Up for another match of croquet?

Daddy: Hell yeah! Veronica's house?

Daddy's Pet: Okay!

Daddy: Duke pick up the drinks, we skip school tomorrow. 

Macbook Pro: Duke can you pick me up?

Dukie: Yeah okay!

~Dukie and Macbook Pro +3 more logged off~

Veronica went downstairs and sat down, she heard a voice she knew from many yell "Sawyer!"it was Heather, who else? She came to the door and when she opened it Heather kissed Veronica, "Hi baby!" Veronica seemed happy to see here, it had only been two days... maybe a little to long. When the rest of the Heathers showed up, J.D. and Philip as well. They sat and talked before playing any matches.

"So girls?" Heather Chandler said, Veronica held her arm. "Jason is now official a Heather." Jason smiled and everyone cheered, the first boy Heather. "So he really killed Ram and Kurt?" Duke asked seemingly scare, "All for the roll, but there rep is broken. Laughing stocks they are now" Heather Chandler so evil, but threw Veronica's eyes she loved her. "Now croqeut or what? Me and Sawyer, Mac and Dean, Duke and Short Dick" The girls and Jason snickered "Let's plaaay!" Veronica pepped~