The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver (Jalex) (Oneshot)

The Irony of Choking on a Lifesaver:

Jacks POV:

Summer had officially started and I was going to head out to the beach. I haven't been to the beach in so long and well I was a little intimidated by it. Being pasty, scrawny ,and self conscious doesn't really mix well with the beach. It was hot as balls though so I figured fuck it, ill go anyways. What's the worst that could happen? I walked along the sand trying to find the perfect spot to lay down and listen to my music without fuck tards judging me. While I was walking I found an angel looking over me literally. The lifeguard was was standing in his tower and he was gorgeous. He was tall, has medium length blond hair, brown eyes, muscles, and had a rose tattoo on his hand. Holy shit he was sexy as shit. I positioned my towel near his tower so I could keep an eye on him. Maybe I should approach him? No. My anxiety would go crazy and I'd choke up. I formed a plan in my head to get the lifeguard near me. I never swim at the beach but I walked to the water anyways. Maybe if I go past the designated swimming area he'd come and stop me. I started walking further and further out when all of a sudden I was pulled under. The water started pulling me down and filling my lungs. Shit. I gasped and tried to swim away with no success. I started loosing consciousness as the water replaced the oxygen in my body. I was suddenly awoken from unconsciousness with hands banging on my chest and a mouth blowing air into me. Coughing up water, I looked up and saw the lifeguard from earlier looking down a me. "Are you okay sir?" He said with a god like voice. "Don't call me sir." I replied as I coughed some more. "What should I call you then?" He said with some attitude. "Jack. You?" I sat up and realized the severity of what just happened. Damn, I owe this sexy man my life. "Alex." "Well Alex, thanks for saving me. I'm glad it was you and not one of those other lifeguards." He looked at me with a confused look. "Why?" "You're fucking hot." I said plainly. Normally I was shy and quiet but I guess nearly dying put my mind in a different place. "Here let me take you back into my office to make sure you're okay." He started walking me to a building along side the dock. As soon as the door closed behind us Alex's lips were on mine. "I saw you checking me out on the beach. You didn't have up to fucking nearly drown yourself to get my attention." He said between kisses. "That wasn't the plan but I'll remember that next time." He pushed me against the wall taking control of the situation. I could tell he was dominating which was good because I was submissive. I reached down and palmed his front making him moan in my mouth. I put my hand in his shorts feeling how hard he was. He pulled his shorts off and pushed me to my knees. I grabbed him and started licking his tip. I licked him slowly and all over earning sounds of pleasure. He grabbed my hair and slowly moved himself into my mouth. He moved my head faster making himself fuck my mouth. He was hard and throbbing in my mouth. I didn't think he would last much longer. "Oh fuck Jack." He moaned out making me want him more then ever. "Fuck me Alex." I whined in desperation. "God you're so fucking sexy." He ripped off my shorts and bent me over the desk in his office. Reaching around me he pulled a condom and some lube from the desk drawer. I turned around and put the condom and lube on for him. He gave me a look of pure lust and kissed my lips. I pulled away and got back into position. Their was no preparation as he slammed into me. "Oh holy shit Alex." I moaned out. He moved his hips fast and hard while I backed onto him. He made some of the sexiest noises I've ever heard. He rubbed my back up to my shoulders then pushed me onto him more. Alex hit that one spot inside of me that had me screaming. "I'm so close." I breathed out heavily. He started jerking me and I felt a familiar feeling pool up in my stomach. I felt him pause inside me and heard him moan my name. I came a little after him and turned around to face him. "Well nice to meet you Alex." I said smiling. "Why it was my pleasure to save you Jack." He kissed me again and gave me his number before we parted ways.