waking up

-Its two weeks till graduation from high school when (you) gets a call from her/his sister saying she needs money, (you) tells her no but she insisted that (you) brings her money or she will tell there mom what she/he did last summer and (you) and his/her sister both know what their mom will do. -

you: huh did i really sleep in this long *looks at clock* i need to get ready....

*buzz buzz*

You: why is she calling me this early. Its like 8:30 i need to get to school, i will just call her back later.

-later that evening-

You: hey bong-sun why did you call me so early what do you need...

*muffled talking in the background*

Bong-sun: I need money. Im in a bad situation right now could you send me some.

You: how much? and who's there with you.

Bong-sun: 8632240232.00 won. And nobody's here

You: are you kidding me mom made me promise not to give you anymore money. I was going to but this is to much. Whats it for?! 

Bong-sun:  Common So-Young wont care! I need the money i don't have much time, send it to me by tomorrow morning.

You: wait Bong-sun..

*hangs up*

  You: She just hung up on me! Well, what the hell am i supposed to do now!  

-(you) sneaks into his/her eomma's bank account and send money to his/her sister even though he/she knows he/she doesn't have that much money to spend. especially not for this! What (you) thinking his/her eomoni will find out soon. What will (you) do!

So-Young: hey (you) i need you to bring me your cloths please.

You:  i'm coming eomoni.

- (You) turns the corner to see her/his eomma standing at the bottom of the stairs.-

So-Young: WHAT IS THIS! *she holds up her phone* DID YOU DO THIS!

You: please don't yell i can explain...

So-Young: Explain what how you would rather live with and trust your sister!

You: I never said that please let me explain...

So-Young: NO SHE IS NO LONGER APART OF THIS FAMILY YOU WILL NOT TALK TO OR SEE YOU SISTER OR YOU WILL NOT LIVE UNDER THIS ROOF!!! DO YOU HEAR ME!!!

You: YOU CANT KEEP ME FROM HER. SHE MAY NOT BE APART OF YOUR FAMILY, BUT SHE WILL ALWAYS BE APART OF MINE!!!

So-Young: GET OUT, GET OUT OF MY HOUSE. *pushes (you) out the house door*

You: GET OFF ME, GET OFF ME.

 So-Young: DONT EVER COME BACK. *Tears roll down So-Youngs face of anger* I dont ever want to see you again.

-The front door closes as (you) falls to the floor. (You) sits there sobbing on the floor for about an hour. Finally he/she gets up and climbs through his/her window packs a bag with 12968040.00 won and clothes. His/Her new plan is to got to the states and live with his/her sister.-