Nightmare - (About Russia)

Warning: Angst and death. If you're easily get triggered, pls don't read this. I just warned ya already Kidd.

I have a dream— I mean nightmare about Russia. After that, this morning I feel a chest pain and my breathing become so heavy. I fell asleep at 12:34 am last night.

And when I close my eyes...

My PoV (Yes, my nightmare is totally on my point of view)

I am in the middle of the woods and I heard my father yelled at me not far where I am standing, "Take care while you're getting some firewood." I turned back and I saw an average hut. (Erm.. Maybe that's our house.) And I just salute, and wink, "Aye aye, Sir!" I turn away and march to somewhere onto the woods.

I am wearing some old fashion dress that kinda looks like a clothes of poor families from Victorian period and I have a sack on my right hand and a Bolo[1] on my left hand.

Idk how far I am and I have some firewoods on the sack, while I was walking in some pathway (yes, there's a frickin' pathway on that forest.. Idk why and how) I saw that someone is lying down so I decided to come close.

As I was near, I saw the man who has happened to be Russia and he has a blood on his stomach and some  blood stained his usual uniform and some blood spattered on the ground and yes, he's wearing his usual uniform and his usual scarf (I internally screamed "HOLY SHIET!") I hurriedly got down my knees and check if he's breathing and he is weakly breathing.