Chapter 4

At Uma's ship

"I'm going to get revenge on that Traitor." Uma said smashing the table.

"I like to say Thank you for helping us escaped from the Isle." Harry said.

Uma rolled her eyes.

Cause Uma needs help from her crew to get revenge on Mal.

"Now.what's the plan?" Harry asked.

Uma is still thinking How to get revenge on the Vk's

Gil raised his hands.Uma and Harry looked at him.

"I have an Idea." Gil said.

"If this is some dumb plan of yours.I don't wanna hear it." Uma said Angrily.

"Nope." Gil smirked.

"If you really want to hurt Mal.Instead of kidnapping King Ben.Why don't we kidnapped her Best Friend.Mal need to save her Best Friend...Maybe we can use her to get the Wand." Gil Smirked.

"They all ready fooled us.They will just give us the fake wand." Harry said.

"That's not gonna happened anymore Because they already did that and if they are planning to give us the fake wand again. We need to be ready... cause the Second Fight is about to start." Gil smirked.

Uma was surprised. "You finally use your brain not your stomach.Good Job Gil." Uma said with a Evil laugh.

Harry agreed on Gil's plan.He smiled.

[W/N]:

Hey Guys😊 What do you think of Chapter 4. Sorry about the short Chapter.

Would Evie get kidnapped or Would it be..............
See you Next Chapter.😊