Chapter 7

Doug you're partner will be...."

Doug gulp nervously.

"Evie." Mr.Delay said.

Evie drop her pencil and looked at Mr.Delay.

Doug's mouth drop.

************************************

After Science Class

Mr.Delay already told his students about what there going to do about the there Science project.Everyone went to there Science partner to talk about the their Science Project.

"Ok class before you leave.Remember the  deadline of the project will be tomorrow." Mr.Delay said and Everyone Groaned.

"Dismissed." Mr.Delay said.

Evie sigh.

"Dou-" Evie said she didn't notice that Doug already left.

After Evie is fixing her stuff and she saw a note on her table.She read it.

Dear Evie

If you want to have an A+ on our Science project.
      Meet me under Bleachers.

                                                      Doug

Evie smiled and fix her stuff and she went to the bleachers with a big smile on her face.

Suddenly Mal and Ben is spying on Evie.They saw her with a Big smile on her face.Mal and Ben looked at each other smirking.

************************************

Mal and Ben went inside after Evie left.

Everyone already left. Mr. Delay is writing another lesson on his desk.

"Well? Did it work?" Ben asked.

Mr. Delay stop writing and looked at the two couples.

"Evie will probably Meet Doug and talk about There Science Project." Mr. Delay answered.

Mal and Ben High five each other.

"Good work Mr.Delay." Mal said.

"Its at least I can do for the King and Queen.Now go to your next class. You two maybe the King and Queen of Auradon but your not the King and Queen of Auradon prep so this is a school.You're the royalty outside but inside your just a student. Back to your class." Mr.Delay said.

Mal and Ben nodded and went to there next class.

*****************************************

At the Tourney Field
Under Bleachers

Evie was in a hurry of meeting Doug at the bleachers

When she was already there. Doug was no where to be found.

"Ok so he's not here yet.I'll just wait for him." Evie said to herself.She looked at the time 10:00am.She wait.

15 minutes later.

Evie is getting bored so she text Doug.

Evie: Hey...so I got the note.

30 minutes later

She texted him again.

Evie: Are you coming?? I'm already here.

"I've been waiting here for like an hour...I think." Evie said to herself and groaned.she looked at the time 10:45 am.She groaned again.