Chapter X: The Strongest Team!!

Previously on The Man without a History

He walked forward, "Gramps, may I?" Y/N asked as he looked back at Makarov.

Makarov sighed, "Just make it quick and no damage to the surroundings," he said.

"No promises," Y/N said and grinned. His body lifted off the ground and he floated towards Lullaby.

"How is he doing that?" Lucy asked, her eyes going wide.

"Magic," Nashi said and grinned.

"Yeah, no shit," Silvia said.

"Hey ugly!" Y/N screamed.

"This is going to be good," Nashi grinned.

~Present Time~

~Third Person POV~

"Actually," Y/N said as he stopped in front of the demon.

"What already scared of me, wizard?" demon mocked.

"No, I'm waiting for my team," Y/N said, turning around and looking at the rest.

"What?" Lucy asked.

"You serious?!" Nashi asked excitedly.

"Yuup! Come on! He's not going to vanish just like that," Y/N said with a grin.

Nashi, Silvia, Erza and Lucy smiled at him.

"Lucy, you got any heavy hitters?" Y/N asked.

"I got Taurus, he uses a Giant Axe," Lucy said, as she looked through her keys.

"What?! A Celestial Mage?!" a male voice asked. Behind the whole group, the guild masters were standing. 

They were staring at Lucy in shock.

Y/N chuckled, "That would be perfect," Y/N said with a smile.

"Nashi, I'd like you to control your fire, but make it enough to damage him," Y/N said with an apologetic tone, Nashi looked a bit sad but nodded.

Knowing her Magic was destructive, and since it was so close to the town, it could cause major damage to the town.

Erza flew up to Y/N, "Are you sure about this?" Erza asked.

"Yuup, we're a team, gotta work together," Y/N said with a shrug.

"Then let's do this," Erza said with a smile, her eyes showing the hunger for a fight.

"Alright! Let's pop a few holes in his body," Y/N said, he grinned at Erza, who looked at him with a raised eyebrow. "After you, M'lady," Y/N teased.

Erza blushed and shook her head.

~Cue Fairy Tail Main Theme Song~

"Requip!" Erza yelled. Her whole body glowed a bright yellow and a red magic circle appeared behind her. 

"Heaven's Wheel!" Erza said. As the glow dimed down it revealed to be Erza's Heaven's Wheel Armour.

Almost every part of this armor is seemingly made of silver metal. The upper part of this armor only consists of a small, revealing breastplate that extends along her hips, composed of feather-shaped plates pointing upwards with a large metal flower on the front, leaving the tops of her breasts exposed, as well as her stomach. Her biceps are covered by metal straps and her very large plated gauntlets sport feather-shaped plates at the edges.

Her waist is circled by large, decorated plates reminiscent of feathers that lie on a long skirt. She wears a pair of plated boots which is partially hidden under her skirt, each sporting metal ornaments shaped like wings. Erza also wears a neck guard made of feather-like plates and a tiara with prominent metal wings. The armor also sports two pairs of large metal wings which adorn Erza's back, composed of metal feathers which get longer and larger at the edges.