Chapter VIII: A Flower Blossoms in the Rain

(A/N: Whatever happens in this chapter, just humor me yeah? I just can't not do this, I will explain how you did it in a future chapter.)

Previously on the Time of Man

Y/N then turned to the Phantom guild, as Y/N walked off the edge that dropped to the water below; his eyes glowing white.

"Y/N wha-" Cana stopped Macao as he was about to ask Y/N.

"Just watch," Cana retorted.

A white aura surrounded him, the water below him started to rise up, as the gravity around him changed and as he continued to walk on...well in the air.

"Is he?" Macao asked.

"Yes," Cana replied.

"He's mad isn't he?" Wakaba asked.

"Yes," Erza asked, as she started waking up, "One of the few times Y/N will go all out," she continued as she smiled; as she watched Y/N walk towards Phantom.

15 Minutes Later

~Third Person POV~

It was a close call but Nashi defeated Totomaru, one of the Element 4 of Phantom Lord; his element being Fire with the ability to control all fire in the area around him, that remains true to even Magical fire produced from other mages. Hence, why Nashi was struggling in the fight before she managed to defeat him.

In the process, she destroyed the Lacrima powering the Jupiter cannon; saving Fairy Tail.

Totomaru a young man with long, two-toned hair of black and white that is tied up into a Japanese-style top knot on the back of his head, with the black portion overlaying the front and left side of his head, leaving the smaller white portion concentrated on the left, with the top knot also having the two separate colors correspondingly. On his face, Totomaru sports a simple marking consisting of three horizontal black bars passing across the ridge of his nose and both cheeks in a linear formation, with the one in the middle being the longest.

He is garbed in a ninja-like attire consisting of a long, orange-reddish Karate gi-like cloth, held closed by a black belt, with prominent reddish fur around the collar, and with the sides being made of thick fishnet, with other, looser fishnet appearing on his forearms, with his robe's sleeves being rolled up. His attire is completed by a simple shirt appearing from under his gi, and a pair of loose black pants tucked inside simple black boots. He also carries around a simple katana strapped to his left hip

"Hehe," Nashi giggled, "Hey buddy! Someone told me something about Fire magic you should know," Nashi said with a grin, "You can never control Fire if your heart is in it!" 

Fairy Tail guild members were rejoicing, as Jose's Shade army retreated.

"Attagirl, Nashi!" Macao exclaimed.