Lycan You has returned.

Hello everyone!

As you have noticed, the title no longer says "on hold" and that's mostly because I've decided to start writing again and to just finishing this baby already.

I've been a horrible writer, I know. I cannot express the amount of guilt I have for updating and then suddenly falling off the face of the earth. I just had some personal things to deal with my depression and anxiety. I'm also graduating in like a month which is also stressful.

As of today though, I will no longer revise or put this story on hold until it is DONE

Updates will still, however, be scattered. You might get an update on a Wednesday or a Sunday, or you might even get 2 updates at a time. Understand that an update schedule doesn't exist and I will write when I have the time. For now though, any errors within my chapters will be left unrevised until the END of the year. So seriously deal with my pretense problems and my punctuation- just whatever the grammatical error might be.

I do miss being on Wattpad. The comments you guys leave are very motivational sometimes and it gets me wanting to start up again. I have checked in multiple times in the past just to see how this story is going.

Oooooo baby we reached 50k readers and I couldn't be so happy.

Much love to all of you, thank you for sticking around and I'll talk to you guys soon.

- AddyLove