Chapter 580-606

History's Number 1 Founder Chapter 580

Shi Tianhao calmly stood where he was. His form was evidently different from his form before.

He did not display his terrifying form earlier on. After Shi Tianhao had perfectly merged his Fleece of the Grand Sage, Heaven-Shaking Thunderstorm, and his other attacks into his physical body, he no longer exhibited the Thunderstorm Avatar and the Golden Great Beast Form.

His form earlier was his cultivation form and not his battling form.

Now, Shi Tianhao's originally jade-white appearance began to glow with a faint golden light. Underneath his skin, a greenish-purple light flashed non-stop.

However, his body did not change. He was still a tall, young man.

However, the vitality and strength in his blazing hot body were like an active volcano that could not stop erupting. Such power made worried all cultivators below the Immortal Soul stage.

The power of his physical body surpassed that of late Nascent Soul stage cultivators who had merged their cosmic forms together with their physical body.

Looking at Shi Tianhao before them, they were deeply moved.

Shi Tianyi too appeared different compared to before. His skin shone with a golden light like a Buddha statue.

He had mastered the ultimate defensive Buddhist move, the Unmovable Nagaraja Buddha Cloak, which pushed his body to its limits.

An immovable, eternal and indestructible power began to appear.

However, at this moment, Shi Tianyi's golden Buddha statue-like body began to crack!

The Unmovable Nagaraja Buddha Cloak was broken. During the exchange of blows just now, Shi Tianhao whacked Shi Tianyi's Unmovable Nagaraja Buddha Cloak like a hammer smashing a walnut. Through sheer force, he was able to crack the Unmovable Nagaraja Buddha Cloak!

Looking at this scene, the onlookers all took in a deep breath.

To be frank, had Shi Tianyi not cultivated the ultimate defensive move of the Great Thunderclap Temple and instead, the defensive move of some other sect, he may have been beaten to a bloody pulp by Shi Tianaho.

Thinking about it here, the hearts of every single cultivator under the Immortal Soul stage chilled. If they were in Shi Tianyi's position, they would have been beaten to death by Shi Tianhao.

Even the Celestial Sect of Wonders looked at this scene with shock.

Xiao Yan thought about the spar they had when they just entered the Foundation Establishment stage a long time ago.

Then, Shi Tianhao was only four to five years old. He had already exhibited an enormous amount of physical prowess. When they battled, Xiao Yan knew that in a strictly physical fight he would have been defeated.

He looked at Wang Lin and Zhu Yi, both of whom were in their Nascent Soul stage, and asked, "Do you two dare to battle Little Junior using only physical strength?"

Zhu Yi, who was normally a very calm person, glared at him and said, "If I go insane, then maybe."

Wang Lin thought about it carefully for a while and said, "The Yellow Springs will not die. I can only guarantee that Little Junior won't be able to kill me. However, even after my body turns into the Yellow Spring, I cannot fight head-on. Before the Yellow Spring can eradicate his physical prowess, I'm sure that he will have destroyed it."