Cops and Robbers

Sarah

Well it's been another year... 

Elektra

*Munches on Oreos*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

At recess 'the better group' sat together on the turf, Elektra's hair in the hands of Sasha as she braided her long chocolate locks. As for Rossmir, he distracted himself from the girly things and poked at the little bits of black rubber in the fake grass with a stick. The popular group lingered around the monkey bars and took over the basketball court. The boys wanted to play actual basketball but Anna wanted to play Netball. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Elektra

You can guess who won

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*

So the popular group were playing netball. But all that was just background noise to Elektra, she focused on the mysterious new girl. Despite seeing her at the fairy party, Elektra felt like she knew nothing about her. And the fairy party was three weeks ago. So that was like a lifetime ago.

This girl was strange but alluring. Even though their teacher had told her strictly not to climb trees this girl had climbed her way up and was comfortably sitting in one of the highest branches almost out of sight. None of the teachers on yard duty had spotted her.

But Elektra had and she couldn't stop staring at those vibrant green eyes that looked over the school yard.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~**~

Elektra

How romantic!!

Sarah

*Slams fists on the table* We were 9!

Elektra

*Kisses Sarah on the cheek*

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~**~

The popular group were growing bored of Anna's games and her demands.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Elektra

She cried at the slightest sign of an inconvenience 

Sarah

She sensed them before they even happened

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~~**~*~*~*~*