Funny Post 1

1. A naked woman robbed a bank, and no man saw her face. Men can be useless sometimes.

2. Nobody hates Brazilian hair more than a guy who can't afford to buy for his girlfriend.

3. Nigeria teachers be like, "If you like learn, if u like don't learn, at the end of the month I will collect my salary." But will still flog you 2 strokes per questioned failed.

Madam free me , I no won learn shey na by force.

4. Nothing confuse a girl like a rich guy asking her girl if she has a boyfriend. The girl will be like "sometimes I have, sometimes I don't"

5. Please, is it wrong to stop a bus, greet all the passengers and then leave? I did it yesterday and people were furious.

6. Don't open your door for armed robbers to come in,

Let dem break it by themselves,it's part of their Job.

7. Girls though

12:00 I'm coming
14:00 I'm leaving the house now
16:00 I'm in a taxi
18:00 sorry can't make it, Mom says i must cook

8. Ladies sometimes it's good to surprise your man during doggy style by Barking.

9. I'm not accepting any friend requests on facebook again.

The remaining space is for my husband's family members and his village people.

10. Have you ever been chased by a dog, and realised you have a talent, not of running but of screaming?

11. If time does not wait for you, don't worry just remove the battery from the clock and enjoy your life.

12. If my girlfriend is cheating on me and you decide to tell me, You owe me a new girlfriend
I can't be single because you refused to mind your business.

13. I hate visiting strangers, now I have to act like I don't eat a lot.

***

I wasn't going to write a second book, but things happened. I found more jokes. Yaaay!!!!!

Happy Birthday to the lovely Jokie_G wishing you all the best in life, more zeros in your account and long life.. 🎊🎊🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉

I want cake o.

Tell your friends that a second book have started.