Chapter three

~Olivia's POV~

~Beep~... ~Beep~... ~Beep~... I opened my eyes. All I see is white. I waited for my eyes to adjust to the bright light. I was in a hospital bed. 

"Oh my goodness, Olive!" I felt someone grab my hand gently. I smelt the strong scent of vanilla. Jaime.

"Jaime, what happened?" I looked at Jaime. Her face was bright red and her eyes were blood shot.

"A guy... He-... An axe. You ha-ave... a-" She paused, taking a deep breathe. "Some guy tried to kill you. He only got your arm. There's a deep gash." I remember now. My "saver". He tried to kill me. But why? The Doctor walked into the room.

"Hello, Olivia. How are you feeling?" I looked down at my left arm. There was stitches. 

"Good, I guess"

"While you were asleep we stitched you up." I nodded.

"Thanks. When am I allowed to leave?" The Doctor looked down at the clipboard in his hands.

"Today. Whenever you are ready." He walked out of the room after that.

"Don't worry I brought you some clothes."

"Thanks, I really appreciate it." I grabbed the bag Jaime was holding up to me.

"No problem. I'll drive you home. Your mom already know's so don't worry about her." 

"OK, Thanks." I walked off to the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked through the door and went straight to my room. It was around eight and I wanted some sleep. I walked up to my room and opened the door. I walked to my bed and climbed in and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to the feeling of someone putting cold metal on my face. I opened my eyes. It was him. I was about to scream but he slapped his hand over my mouth before I could.

"N-now you l-listen to me." I was in to much shock to move. "Yo-ou will be-e my o-own personal s-slave. O-or els-e you-r fam-mily will pay." All I could do was blink. "N-now s-start p-pac-king. We a-are leaving n-now." He demanded. He allowed me to stand up. I grabbed a bag and started shoving all my clothes in it. I also grabbed a couple of pairs of shoes. "N-now, c-come here." He said motioning me to come to him. I did as I was told. He grabbed me by the waist and threw me over his shoulder. He opened the window and jumped out. "Y-you're mi-ine no-ow." He whispered into my ear.

I felt the tears fall. He's taking me away.

Hey guys part 3 of 4 one more part! YAY, welp bia!