Chapter Fourteen: Healing broken hearts

(Vote and comment pls💚)
Jimin's POV

~ continuation ~

As soon as I'm securely in his arms I fall apart. My sobs just get louder and louder. I couldn't stop no matter what Yoongi said. He carries me to the passenger side but when he tries to put me in the seat I refuse to let go. I cry louder as he tugs on my waist.

He lets out a sigh and straightens up. Then he shuts the door and walks over to his side.

"Jimin. Babe you're going have to let go so I can set the chair back" he mumbles into my hair. I nod in response and get down. He does as he said then plops into the seat with his arms open. I quickly crawl onto his lap and rest my head on his shoulder. He kisses the side of my face before starting the car. He then pulls out and takes off in the opposite direction.

"Do you want to see everyone or be alone?" He asks me. By now I've calmed down a little. There's just a lot of sniffling. I nod again and Yoongi laughs.

"Jimin a nod isn't going to answer my question. Which one are you saying yes to?" He asks. I huff frustrated because I don't trust my voice right now. I hold up two fingers letting him know option number two is what I want. He groans but I don't hear anymore complaints about being nonverbal so I snuggle back into his neck. His warmth and scent sends me into a much needed nap.

When I wake up I feel like I'm being carried. I peak through my hooded eyes and see that Yoongi is carrying me up to my room. I smile and close my eyes.

When I wake up the second time it's dark out and I begin to panic. Please tell me Yoongi didn't leave me.

I throw the blankets off and rush down the stairs. "Yoongi!" I yell. It's quiet for a second but then I hear groaning. It's coming from the living room. I make my way to the living room and I see a grumpy looking Yoongi on my couch fast asleep.

I giggle at the deep frown on his face and the lines on his forehead. I wonder what he's dreaming about?

I take a seat on the floor and rest my head on my folded arms. "Hyungieeee" I whisper. Dead silence.

I call out to him a few times and then I begin to poke his cheek. He stirs in his sleep and I giggle.

"Jimin..?" He asks, sleep laced in his voice. I hum in response and stand up.

"Hyung I'm hungry" I whine as I stared down at him. I hear him curse under his breath. "Of course you are. Alright, go get dressed I'll be waiting at the door" he grumbles. I squeal and run up the stairs.

I know a lot of people would call me crazy for acting happy and giggly after breaking up with my boyfriend but I don't know how to handle this. I can't handle this. So blocking the pain and the heartache out is working for me.

I try to block out the memories of Jungkook as I look through my closet. He's bought me a majority of these clothes. I finally choose a black crop top, ripped skinny jeans and a red flannel.