Find me

Third person POV

He was getting punished...again. This would be the fifth time today. First was because he woke up before the Owner, he wasn't allowed to eat breakfast. Second and third times were because he looked at the Owner and his guests the wrong way. So he was spanked in front of Owner's guests. The fourth time because he lost Owner's favorite outfit, but he was only popped on the hand. This time was for biting Owner's hand when he shoved his fingers in his mouth. Now here he is naked, wet, and cold, lying on the floor in a ball. Why did it have to be him? He never wanted this type of life. Actually, after his mother abandoned him, he didn't want any life. His mom hated him, called him a freak of nature because of the wings he was born with. But at least she tried to treat him like a human. After his mother gave him to Owner, the first thing that he did was cut off one of his wings. It hurt badly, he couldn't walk for a month and couldn't walk straight for twice as long. He got used to it not have one, but it was growing back and he refused to feel that agonizing pain again. Before Owner came back, he was planning on ending his life again. The first time he was caught before he could do anything, but this time will be it. He got up and wobbled his way to the bathroom, closing and locking the door behind him. He pulled out the razor he stole from Owner's room, and took the blade out. He has five more minutes before Owner comes so he starts cutting horizontal lines down his arms. After cutting ten on each arm, he sits on the floor and hears Owner kicking the door down to the bathroom.

"Hehehe...you're too late...Owner, see?" He raised his arms slightly and closed his eyes. "I can finally get away..." He passed out as Owner picked him up and rushed out the room.

Heyo~ This is SaEnGmUl~ So ummm...how do you like this story? I got this idea a while ago and couldn't think of anything else so I thought I would share it with you guys ^^ please comment or review and tell me what you think about it. I might be able to continue and finish this story *shrugs* we'll see