My new home? My new master?

Tanaka's POV

We've finally made it to the mansion and poor Akira is still asleep. I sighed and picked him up again, carrying inside. I wonder what's he been through all those years. And how could anyone hurt someone so innocent? I might tell young master that he might want to get rid of that Owner person. I laid Akira on the young master's bed and made sure he was comfortable. I'll check up on him later to make sure he's ok.

Akira's POV

I woke up in a huge and strange room. I looked around and notice that some candles were burning. I sniffed and noticed that the room smelled like mint. Not too strong or weak, but just right. I got up slowly, remembering the fact that I'm hurt, and went to use the restroom. When I came back out, Tanaka was standing there with some clothes in his hands.

"Good morning Akira.  How was your rest?" Tanaka asked with a small smile.

"It was fine. Are those for me?" I point to the clothes and Tanaka nods.

"Yes they are. I picked them so it can cover your scars, that are on your arms, up," he said with a slightly sad look on his face. I looked down at my arms and saw that they were bandaged up. Oh yeah I did cut myself, didn't I? I looked at him then the clothes.

"Thank you...Tanaka-san? Is this my new home?" I asked as I took the clothes and started stripping. Tanaka blushed slightly and turns away from me.

"Y-Yes, this is where you will be living. This room is where you will be sleeping with the young master." I looked at myself in the mirror. The clothes fit me perfectly, there was even holes in the back for my wings.(just thought I would tell you that the clothes are the same as the pic) I turned to Tanaka and walked to him.

"You don't have to look away when I change. I'm used to people watching and sometimes touching so it's ok." I told him holding onto his sleeve. He turned to me and bowed slightly.

"Forgive me Akira, but I think you shouldn't be ok with anyone looking or touching your body. It is a temple that should be explored by the one (or ones hehehe) you trust." I looked at him surprised. No one has ever said any of that to me before. For some reason my vision got blurry and something wet went down my face. Oh, I'm crying...but why? Before Tanaka or I could say or do anything more a man walked in the room. He looked at me as he walked to me. Taking his time, making it seem like he was approaching an angry animal with confidence. Then he hugged me. I stood there in his embrace completely taken by surprise. Tanaka quietly left the room, leaving me with some stranger. I don't know why but I hugged him back and cried into his chest. I guess since it's been too long since I last had a hug. Or it was how warm and safe I felt in his arms. But I didn't think about it too much, I just cried until I couldn't cry anymore. The whole time the stranger held me, rubbing my back soothingly when I would sob harder. He looked down at me and I looked up at him. I didn't notice before, but this stranger was very attractive. He had lightly tanned skin and a lean but muscular build. His white hair was short and spiky, but what captured all my attention was his eyes. They were a light green at the top and slowly faded into a gold. I couldn't believe he was real, he seemed like some prince from a fairytale. He smiled, showing off his perfectly white teeth and said in a deep voice.

"I hope you like what you see because you're gonna be stuck with me for a long while" I blushed slightly at his words then tilted my head, like a curious puppy.

"What do you mean by a long time? Are you my new master?" I asked, pulling away from him slightly so we weren't so close.

"Yes I am. You can call me master or Shiro-sama when we are out of this room," he leaned down next to my ear and whispered, "but in this room if you are able to you'll call me Shiro." I shivered at the hidden promise that was in that one sentence and moved away completely.

"N-nice to m-meet you S-Shiro." I can't believe I stuttered and won't stop blushing. He smiled and before I could do anything he-

Annddd I'm gonna have to leave it at that cliffhanger. I'm sorry for updating late, I was trying to make the chapter longer but failed. So what do you guys think of Shiro? What do you think he's gonna do? I would love to know what your thoughts are, so please comment and vote. See ya next time! \(^w^)