Fallen Angel

Shiro's POV

I smiled and before he could do anything, I reached out and gently touched his short wing. I caressed it for a second before he jumped away from me and hugged it to his body, looking at me like a scared wounded animal. I looked at him sadly, smiling just as sadly and spoke in a soft tone.

"I didn't mean to hurt or scare you...I just wanted to touch it. I know it sounds childish but it looked soft and I couldn't help myself." I watched him, trying to read his body language but couldn't read him. That's the first, he can usually read anyone or anything but this boy is different. He looked away from me and let go of his wing.

"You can touch it, it's just that you scared me by suddenly moving your hand towards me like that." He glanced at me then looked down at his feet, scratching at the sleeves covering his arms. I actually hesitated for the first time in my life. I can already tell this boy is going to be the death of me. I slowly moved closer to him and put my hand over his, to stop his scratching. He looked up at me, surprised then looked away, blushing slightly. I slowly moved my hand to his wing again, this time I actually get to caress it for a minute. The wing fluttered and moved into my hand. I moved my hand away and looked at him again.

"These are some beautiful wings, Akira. Owner shouldn't have done what he has to you, but please don't let that ruin the fact that there are good masters out there." I said this because I wanted to be a good master to him, but I need him to trust me, even if it's just a little bit. He kept staring at the bed but seeming not to see it. He then looked up at me and smiled softly, making my heart skip a beat.

"I believe you and I'll try to be a good servant to you. I don't want to be a disappointment to anyone else." I looked at him sadly again.

" You shouldn't have to say or think that, " I put my hand on his cheek and watched him flinch, " you were so innocent and pure, yet you've been tainted with bad memories. Now your body is the only thing pure. You're too beautiful to be real and can be so pure, yet you're tainted...like a fallen angel." He looked at me confused  until the last sentence I said. He blushed a ruby red and searched my eyes, trying to see if I'm telling the truth. He noticed I was and slowly leaned into my hand. I knew then that he trusted me, even if it's a little. I'll get my fallen angel to trust and love me, only me.

Akira's POV

Shiro-sama is truly a kind person, he called a disappointment like me a fallen angel. I've never been complimented so much in my life and this is all in one day. I'll give Shiro-sama a chance to fix me, but if he takes too long, I'll just break myself, again. No big deal, the only thing that can go wrong is that Shiro-sama gets attached to me, but I'm sure he'll find another personal slave. You can always get another fallen angel. Right, Owner?

Heyo it's me SaEnGmUl. It's been a while since I updated so I decided to do it today. Please vote and comment on what you think of the story so far. I would like it if you guys would tell me what you want to happen next, because they might be really interesting ideas. I might even combine the ideas together but who knows? Welp that's all I need to say so see ya \(^w^)/