Leave me alone

I'm gonna stop making promises to update soon...I'll just say I'm going to update when I can.......I feel like a bad person making you guys wait, but I'm trying my best v^v

The butler's POV

The young master has requested me to get his new pet from the hospital. A normal person would question that, but I know the young master well enough to say it's not that bad. Just so you know, I'm waiting for the elevator to go to the tenth floor, so I can pick up the child. I did a little research on him. His name is Akira, age 19, born December 28 in Tokyo, Japan. His father died before he was born and his mother was recently put into an asylum for going insane. He was bought be this Owner person when he was 14. I'm guessing since he is in the hospital, Owner has pushed him to his limit and wants the young master to look after him. I walk to the third door on the right and hear screaming. Is that the boy or Owner? I walked in to see Akira in the corner of the room with his one good wing around him protectively, and crying. While, who I'm guessing is this Owner person, is yelling at him about something. I clear my throat loud enough for them to hear me.

"O-oh, hello there you must be Tanaka," said Owner offering his hand to me.

"Yes and you must be Owner," I replied, putting a cloth on my hand then shaking his. "I don't mean to be rude by this gesture, I just hate getting my hands dirtied by scumbags like you." When I said that Owner looked baffled. I wonder why, I told him the truth like I always do with the young master. I looked at Akira and was quickly saddened. He looked so scared and fragile, like a wounded and frightened, small cornered animal. "Hello there. You must be Akira," I said in a calming voice, slowly moving towards him. "My name is Tanaka, and I'm here to take you to your new master," I kneel in front of him, causing him to flinch and shake violently.

"Go away! I don't want another master! I want to be left alone," he shouted, crying harder and trying to sink farther into the corner. By now, nurses have entered the room but they know me well enough not to interfere.

"I understand Aki-"

"No you don't! You don't understand shit! You h-haven't been through a-anything that I've been t-through so how could y-you possibly understand anything!" He sounded so hurt, yet so angelic. I wanted to the him away from everything and treasure him, but that's not my job.

"You're right, I don't understand what you have been through, but I understand that you are hurt. My master and I want to help you recover." I slowly reached out to him, stopping when he flinches, but keep going until I touch his tear stained face. "But for us to do that, you have to come with me to your new home." I gently rub his cheek with my thumb in a calming way. To my surprise, he leaned into my hand and looked up at me.

"I-If you think you and y-your master can heal something s-so hurt then I guess w-we can only t-try." Tears were falling down his face now, but they were tears of relief. I smiled and slowly picked him up bridal style, careful of his bandages and stitches, then left. Leaving a confused Owner and smiling nurses behind. As I wait for the elevator again, I looked down at the boy to see him sleeping. I think the young master will love his new pet.

Sorry for the short chapters, I hope I can make them longer. Anyways, please comment and let me know what you think about Tanaka and what's happening so far in the story. (I can finally sleep since it's 2 in the morning right now) See ya \(^w^)