PROLOGUE

Who would have thought that my life would change by meeting this random girl at school.

I have never felt this way again. Especially after that dreadful day happened.

I was once a bad boy until I met the love of my life... She turned me around. I learned how to love unselfishly. I never have imagined that I am capable of that emotion, feeling or whatever you called it.

All of my life I have been so dark. I have no fun of humor. Mahilig akong magbasag ulo, makipag away kung kani-kanino, wala akong pakialam sa nasa paligid ko. Inshort, patapon ako.

Don't get me wrong. My upbringing was never that really hard. Infact our family was wealthy.

I grew up in a family of 5. I have a mother who is a very endearing, loving, and a caring wife. But sadly she passed away when I was in sixth grade...

I used to be closed to my siblings but since our mom passed away I became aloof and moody all the time. Eventually they got tired of my antics and decided to just leave me alone in my own world.

I have two younger siblings. My younger brother, Argus Apollo Eudera and our youngest my sister, Arabella Artemis Eudera. They're twins. If you may have noticed our names has all started with letter "A"  followed by a greek god or goddess name, that is our mom's doing.

Which I don't mind at all. I adore her so much and I like my name too.

She's a geek when it comes to greek mythology books and all.  That's why all our names are like that.  To me she's like one of those celestial goddesses. By the way her name is Adelline Hera  Javonskov Eudera. See? even her name is one of the goddesses in greek mythology hahah

My dad.. he is a bastard. He's an a*hole. I don't know why my mom fell for that guy. I loathe being born to a father like him. I disgust even calling him a father. As he never had been a father to us.  Let's just say that he's solely a provider but never a father.

Antonio Dionysus Eudera. One of the wealthiest businesses man out there in the corporate world. He is heartless. He is willing to do everything just to get what he wants. He had succumbed to lust and power. Yes he is able to give his kids a good life because of his fortune but he never had provided any mental and emotional support to his children.

When mom passed away, we never had seen him shed any tears nor even shown a teary-eyed look all through out the wake and the burial.

Not even a year has passed before he remarried to my mom's step sister. Then, she bacame our step mother. Scylla Javonskov. Her name means a snake or a serpent in greek. Suits her well. She snaked my moms husband behind her back.

I can't even put to words how I despise them so much. Dad and her mistress, they both suck.

That's the reason why I do not go home. I don't wanna go home. That place is not even fit to call a home.. eversince mom was gone everything shattered. Ourlives have took a turn for the worst.