chapter 1 (jongkey's baby boy)

It all started when key and jonghyun got to the adoption center to adopt a baby. They both were not even twenty yet but it was after 2 years of their legal marriage. Key was having fun with all the babies there but then he heard a baby crying in the owner's arms. He asked if he was the owner's baby. But they got to know that owner leeteuk wasn't even married yet. And they came to know that this baby was left here after 3 hours of his birth so they don't know who he is. The girl who dropped him was from a Lee family but who were they no one knew. So key and jonghyun decided to adopt this beautiful baby. Yes he was beautiful. Key was so happy that they found a kid and also because this baby was so pretty. The baby became their son the next second. Key decided that they will never treat him like adopted. He was their son. They brought him home with all other things they needed. They shopped at mall and bought diapers , a lot of new clothes about 50 pairs, feeders (milk bottles) , nipples, pacifiers, milk, and everything they needed. Of course they were rich and wealthy. And they ordered the furniture and selected the room next to theirs to change it into the baby's room. They had a great house with 5 rooms,2 on first floor and 3 on second, with a huge kitchen, a living room, jonghyun's work/music room, key's designer room and a big decorated launch.

" omg jong I cant believe he is our baby" key said this line for the 1000th time that day. They both were laying on the bed with a 2 day baby in middle of them wrapped in cute blue blanket and a pacifier in his mouth. Key was crying the tears of joy and jonghyun was just staring at him.

"come on jong are you lost?" key looked at him and then laughed at him. " so cute" he said and kissed both of his babies. And left to make dinner for them. And jonghyun just sat there playing with the baby.

While key in the kitchen was making a delicious dinner for his husband. They both cooked but today key was In mood to be the chef for his handsome husband. He finished in an hour and went to check on the other two. He smiled when he reached the door. Jonghyun was sleeping peacefully with a hand on baby's chest. Key sat on the other side and kissed jonghyun on the cheek.

"wake up yeobo~" he sang and poked his cheek. Jonghyun woke up and smiled at key. They were enjoying their moment but they felt something in their arms. They looked down and saw the baby squirming and woke up. He was staring at key.

"aigoo~ my son wants to come to umma!" key exclaimed and then cradled the baby in his arms and stood up.

"baby I am hungry~" jong said pouting to key. Key smiled at him

"the food's ready.. wash your hands and come to the table.." he said and left the room with baby. While jonghyun skipped to the bathroom.

They were sitting on their dining table, eating the dinner.

"thanks baby, its delicious!!!" jonghyun said. And continued eating.

"yeobo, did you came up with a name yet?" key asked suddenly.

" no, I am still thinking because I want my son to have the best name in the world.." jong said smiling dreamingly.

"right, but I was thinking about 'tae' something, maybe. Its cute for me you know," key said thinking

" and I was thinking min, but that's much different.." jong said. And they both become silent. Key was now feeding the baby with the milk bottle and was cooing to his son.

"omg how I love his cheeks, I just want to eat those chubby cheeks hehe" key said, but suddenly jonghyun stood up with a serious face and looking... nowhere.

"what happened Jjong?" key asked

"what about....... TAEMIN ..." jonghyun said looking deeply at key. Key was silent for some time and then suddenly stood up and hugged jonghyun. With baby in his left arm and the right arm on jonghyun's neck. Jonghyun hugged back. When they broke the hug they both were crying. And they knew that was it.

" 'Kim Tae Min' it is" key said and kissed jonghyun on cheek. And then they both kissed their baby, tae min.

After they ate and key cleaned up everything. Jonghyun played with taemin and watched tv. Then key joined him in the living room and sat beside his baby and opposite to his husband.

"lets have a party.. " jonghyun said.

"sure, tomorrow?" key asked.

"of course, whenever you say baby" he said and caressed the side of key's cheeks.

.

.

A/N : ( thats it for the first chapter, i will continue this after positive comments maybe..)

( dont mind if there is any mistake, its my first ever fanfic, i wrote it two years ago so please, dont complian now because things have changed.. but for me nothing changed. so here it is)

*bye bye see you soon*