Chapter 3 ( taking care of baby taemin)

Key was having a hard time sleeping in those all days. Sometimes taemin will cry but, also when he did not cry, key would be checking him. It went for weeks. He called taeyeon sometimes, and really, she helped a lot.

This night taemin was continuously crying, which made both parents worried. Key changed his diaper and checked everything, tried feeding him milk, giving him pacifier. Jonghyun sang beautiful lullaby to taemin, the cries stopped but he continued winning and not able to sleep.

Key finally called taeyeon.

"I don't know what to do now." key said in the phone and started crying.

"oh come on key, don't cry. He must have a stomach pain. Most babies have them at this time. Minho also had that sometimes."She said

"okay but what should I do then?" key asked

"just put some baby oil on your hands and massage his tummy with a light force. That will soothe him instantly. Now go and do it, shoo!" she said hurrying him.

"thanks noona, sorry for disturbing and love you, kisses to minho!!" key shouted in the phone and ran to the room where his baby was still whining in his appa's arm. Key ran to the nightstand and picked up the oil.

"put him on the bed slightly, baby" he said to jonghyun. They both sat on the bed with taemin. Key sitting by taemin's feet, and jonghyun beside the baby, slightly patting taemin's chest.

" now my baby will get better soon.." key cooed and started massaging taemin's tummy, with feather like touches and slight force. The baby seemed to relax and instantly stopped crying. Jonghyun kissed taemin's forhead.

"my son is all better now, thanks to your umma.." jonghyun said and continued loving his baby. Key washed his hands and came to the room. Where jonghyun was playing with taemin's hands and some weeks old taemin was squirming and trying to play with his feet.

" our son needs to sleep now, jonghyun!" key said to jonghyun and turned the lights of. Key got on the bed and layed down with his babies. Jongkey shared a good night kiss and then key hugged taemin to his chest, the way taemin was used to sleep. They were a happy and successful couple with their cute son and a family like onew, taeyeon and minho.

.

.

(A/N: I am disappointed for the views. But its my first time so I am trying hard )

*bye see u soon*