Chapter 11 (confused)

After the talk with his hyung they spent some time there in fresh air and then walked to taemin's room, never leaving each other's hand. They entered his room giggling and closed the door, still not fully closing or he can be killed by his umma.

Key was quietly watching both and he sighed in relief when he saw them holding hands and giggling to each other. He smiled and walked away. He joined everyone in the living room. Onew gave him a glance to ask if both babies are okay. Key clapped his hand and everyone looked at him.

"they are together now!" key said everyone perked up, and onew shouted

"like officially!?" onew shouted excitedly

"no pabo! Like friends!" key said warning onew. He pouted and sat down relaxed again.

"it's a good thing then!" taeyeon said and everyone agreed.

"taemin baby was so nervous today" jonghyun said. and everyone laughed. They continued talking and hanging out in living room.

Meanwhile in taemin's room. Taemin was telling minho every detail from the 9 years. And minho was telling taemin how he spent these 9 years. Minho left college in London so he was planning to join a college soon. They both at a moment became quiet and there was a peaceful silence in the room. Taemin tried to carry on.

" you wont go back right?" taemin shyly asked. Minho smiled at him

"nope.. we came back permanently" minho happily replied. Taemin brightened.

"what about your friends there?" taemin asked curious. Minho made a thinking face,

"I think they already understand, I cant leave my family anymore" minho said .

"oh.. we also don't want you all to go" taemin replied smiling. Minho chuckled and ruffled his hair. On which taemin instantly blushed.

"what about your girlfriend hyung?" taemin asked and smirked. Minho tensed up and instantly replied.

" I don't have one.." he said.

" oh really? And why is that?" taemin kept asking questions teasingly.

"umm.. because...." Minho said and stopped. Don't know how to explain.

"what? Tell me hyung" taemin asked again and pouted cutely.

"because I .... I am g-gay taemin-ah!" minho said kind of shy. Taemin looked at him with wide eyes and then mumbled a quite 'oh!'. The atmosphere got awkward and they both were silent. Then suddenly jonghyun came inside the room.

"hey babies! Whatsup?" jonghyun said and sat beside minho on taemin's bed. Taemin smiled at his appa.

"nothing appa.. bored.. " taemin replied and leaned on the head board. Jonghyun chuckled and hugged minho beside him. Cooing to him and softly tickling him. He kissed minho on cheek when taemin spoke up.

"Appa! enough!" taemin said. both jonghyun and minho laughed and did it more. Taemin hmphed and left the room. Jonghyun and minho following him laughing. He reached the sofa and slipped beside onew. And they both also joined him sitting on the other sofa . taemin got an idea and started acting cute, cuddling to onew.

"onew appa... they are teasing me.." taemin cutely said. onew looked at both of them and jonghyun was playing with minho tickling him and cooing to him. He cradled taemin to his arms and kissed his head.

"aww my baby boy, you know that I missed you so much" onew cooed to taemin and taemin played back. Minho noticed this and he also pouted,

"apppaa! You do that to only me!" minho said. they all laughed at the boys, the ummas joining who were quietly watching them from the kitchen, and taemin mehronged at minho.

Later that night, the couples slept in selected rooms and taemin and minho also slept in their rooms. Taeyeon and onew decided to stay since taemin insisted like a kid and said that he hopes to see them in morning.

When taemin reached his room he squealed and jumped on bed. He was blushing like a crazy. ' it feels like he still lo- no no no! you are not gay taemin!' 'how can I know I never dated anyone' 'but I never found any girl or boy attractive!' 'but minho hyung is handsom-'

He was cut off his thoughts from a slight knock on the door. he stood up and opened the door. to his surprise it was minho..

"um... sorry for disturbing.." minho said shyly.

"no its okay.. I was free.." taemin said. he allowed minho to come in.

"I cant sleep.. also I am not comfortable.." minho said sitting at taemin's bed along with taemin sitting across him. Taemin stood up,

"oh hyung sorry. Appa said me to give you some pyjamas" he said and walked to his cupboard, he selected one of his random trousers. And then his largest shirt. Minho also stood up and took them with a smile.

"thanks.. i will try to sleep now" minho said. he smiled at taemin and after mumbling a sweet 'goodnight' he walked back to his room. Taemin was about to lay down again but he noticed minho's phone on his bed. He tsked and ran with minho's phone to other's room. He opened the door without knocking and brusted in.

"hyung your phone was-" he stopped in his tracks after seeing a wide eyed minho almost naked looking at him. Minho was not wearing his shirt. Only the trousers taemin gave him. Taemin was shocked and he was left staring at minho's chocolate abs. minho smirked and got closer. Taemin started moving backwards until he was sandwiched between a wall and a smirking minho. Minho put his one hand on the wall beside taemin. Taemin nervously pouted and looked at minho. Which minho found insanely cute. Taemin was afraid that minho might hear his steady heartbeat.

"h-hyung..." taemin almost weakly whispered. Minho slid his other hand down taemin's arm and taemin felt a shiver go through his spine. Minho grabbed the phone in his hand and stepped aside.

"thanks" he said and waved his phone. Taemin slowly pushed minho hitting his chest and ran to his room. Blushing like crazy. He locked his room and laid down on his bed, after a while he relaxed and slept. Taemin was now sure he was gay, and minho was now sure that his love is not one sided. 

..

..

(A/N: here you go! i try to post with in breaks. only one exam is left so i will complete this story after that one exam when i will be free. thanks for reading :* )