E L E V E N

I fidgeted with my fingers, my foot tapping against the ground I was anxiously driving with JayJay.

I look over to her lap, knowing she was wearing her pink lingerie, because she wears that to videos, my heart rate rose as my eyes traveled to her breasts and then I closed my eyes without thinking any further.

"We're here" my head lifted up to look at her, she had a smirk slightly hidden under her smile I smiled back hiding my anxiety hopefully.

It was a large hotel, semi expensive. Nothing too bad, we walked into the lobby I stood close to her at all times as we walked up to the room she smiled back at me a few times.

We got to the door 69 "ironic" I muttered and Jayjay just giggled and I looked at her staring at her features, the door opened with a ugly lookin guy standing there.

He had a smile on his face till he noticed my existence he looked me up and down hopefully intimidated, his lip twitched kind of angry.

"Ah who's this?" He said smiling to JJ she smiled at me and smiled back to the ugly man "Ethan meet mike" I looked him up and down, I was taller than him that was obvious.

I held my hand out for him to shake and he turned around ignoring me, "Shall we get on with this?" He said walking into the room, a camera set up in front of the bed.

I sat down at a random chair by the door, JJ took off her jacket and left it on the chair beside mine.

She sat on the bed legs crossed started taking off her top leaving her in a pink lace bra, I bit my lip staring at her.

It made me mad that Mike was in the room staring at her, I looked over to him scanning over his body, he was hard the bastard was hard. He looked at JJ smirking.

"Aren't you meant to recording?" I said harshly staring at Mike scowling, he lifted his eyebrow. "Oh, eh yes" he pressed a button. And I stared at him as he was looking at JJ intensely.

"So that's all you do, stare at her? And just get hard. Aren't you so talented" I said with sarcasm, calling him out and Mike chuckled shooting me a dirty look, "I'd like to see you try" he commented, I raised an eyebrow.

I stood up I was angry that this freak was trying to test me, "say one more thing and your dead" I said walking towards him he didn't look that scared.

"You wouldn't do shit" he muttered which set me off, I grabbed his collars pushing him against the wall my heart rate was high, thinking of all the ways I could beat his ass.

"Ethan stop!" I ignored JJ's voice slamming mikes head against the wall "Ethan!" She screamed and I looked at her, knowing she was half naked I stared into her eyes.

"I think you should wait outside till we're done" she said I growled pushing Mike onto the ground.

I stormed out of the room slamming the door I threw myself against the wall sitting down my hands in my hair.

I need to tell her, so she'll stop and she can be mine and mine only.

Bitch guess who updated finally
Lollll

Life update: I have a mans he is the best and if any hoe touches him they get their asses bet

Stay gay

Maria xx