Chapter One

A/N: I'm soooo sorry it took so long to update. I have had the WORST writer's block, but here it the new chapter.

<<<<<< Alice's POV >>>>>>

"So..." I said trying to break this awkward silence. We have been driving for about five minutes in silence. "What were you doing there?"

"Well, I had to think about some... things and went for a drive, parked the car, and started to walk. Since I have only been here a week I had no clue where I was going." He paused and looked over at me with a grin, "I believe you know the rest."

"Yup," I smiled, then asked, "If you don't mind me asking what where you thinking about." He let out a sigh and was quiet. "You don't have to if it's too personal..." I quickly added.

"Eh an old family friend is just sick... Nothing to bad but we were really close as kids." He replied with a sad sigh. "But enough with that dreary topic, let's play a game!" He shouted loudly with a smile.

I laughed. "What game? Because if you say eye spy we can't. Its too dark." He pouted and I laughed again.

"Your'e lucky I wasn't going to say that,'' He answered with a laugh. "But no I was going to say the question game!" He yelled happily. I looked at him confused, so he explained "I ask you a question and every time you answer you ask me a question and so on."

"Oh okay who goes first?" I asked at the same time he said "You go first." I smiled and asked "Why are you here in America?''

"Well my friend's family and her is here and my mum and the boys thought it would be best if I stayed close. The boys came here too, we're all in the same apartment but Harry and I share because it would be hard to have all five of us in one." He explained. "Whats one thing you couldn't live without?"

"Um... I think I have to say music. No matter what happens music will always be there." I said seriously. 

"Oh well what about family?" He asked.

"They aren't family to me; just people I see everyday." I said. "what about you? What couldn't you live without?" I wondered curiously.

"Easy, friends and family." he replied. I asked him why and he stayed quite, thinking thoughtfully. "I love them and they always try to cheer me up."

We kept going like that until we got to the most beautiful apartment ever. It was really big for an apartment room.

"I'll show you your room and let you... I dunno settle?" He ran off looking for Harry and left me alone to wash up. Down the hallway I heard shrieking and laughing.... This will be interesting.

A/N: Again I am SOOO sorry for how long it took for that rather crap chapter. Anywho vote if you liked and PLEASE comment on what you want to see happen. Despite your belief I do not read minds. Love you guys :D