2~mr.know-it-all

"Number 25? I mean28?!" I yell, shaking my head at myself and waving my hand up and down holding the small bag holding a delicious pumpkin spice cupcake. I'm so tired I haven't slept in hours. I can barely concentrate.

"That's mine". A deep voice growled I jump slightly at how harsh his voice was he was quite handsome actually well, he really was.

"O-ok sir, that  w-will be $3.45" I stutter. He looked at me shocked and back to his scowling face.

"You actually think I'm going to pay for this? I've been waiting for over an hour. No way" he says sending me an evil smirk.

"$3.45" I say again the same as before. Holding the bag closer to me.

"Hell fucking no." I gasp at his profanity. Who does he think he is barging into my store and not paying for a cupcake I made so he can shove down his throat.

"Excuse me sir! I would like it if you would not use that type of language it my store!" I yell grabbing the crowd of customers attention.

"Well how about you fucking stop being bitch. If I'm correct that sign over there," he points a a sign me and Ashley made when we first open, "says that if I have to wait longer than one hour then I get my shit for free." he smirks wickedly, he leans in closer to my face and whispers

"It's been over an hour princess" winking and slowly back away.

I stand lips partly open and stare at him in disbelief.

"I'm so sorry. Here you go, mr. Know-it-all." I grumble and look away, handing him his cupcake.

"Thanks Sweets" he winks again, idiot.

I watch him as he walks out of my store casually, I look away when he's completely out of my store. I look down at my hand to see a small folded piece of paper.

Call me ;)

(555)555-555

See ya soon princess

~~~~~
It's short I know lol enjoy!!❤️🤮