three

Chresanto August

Once my bus stopped, I got up off of my seat and begin to walk to the front of the bus. I got stopped by the dude from this morning standing up and tongue tying with this girl right in front of me. I watched as the girl pulled on his hair moaning through the kiss then him looking at me while smirking.

I huffed in my breath as he grabbed her ass then smacked it backing away from the kiss and winking at her

Finally when we were "able" to get off the bus I walked out and found that the boy was walking the same way as I was.

I sighed deeply earning a side glance from him. I quickly put my head down and put my head back down and walked quickly to my home. My house was only four houses down from the bus stop so I got home pretty quickly.

"Ma I'm home!"I yelled as I walked in the house.

As soon as I said that, I heard her footsteps running from down the hallway and she came and engulfed me in a tight hug.

"How was your day baby?"she said letting me go and rubbing my forearms and looking at me.

"It was alright ma. Got a couple glares, got a couple looks." I said sighing and rubbing my temples.

"Well baby if you would dress more.....more not the authentic look, people would actually talk to you."she said looking me up and down then smiled at me.

"Ma leave me alone! I met a girl today! She is GORGEOUS!"I exclaimed to her telling her about the apex of my day.

"OMG what is her name?!?"she asked going into the refrigerator pulling out the ingredients for the food then going to the sink to wash her hands.

"Her name is Ms.- I mean her name is Erica."he said thinking of both the women in his head.

"Cute. I like it. You going to bring her home to meet your mama boy."she said pinching his cheeks.

"Maybe mama maybe."he said sighing.

After dinner Chresanto showered and went to sleep with Erica and Ms. YLN on his mind.