1

She fixed her bag once the professor was out of the room. It hasn't been an eventful day for her, but then it's only afternoon and a lot of things could still happen so she's still looking forward to it.

Her phone buzzed on her desk, lighting up on the notification that her best friend messaged her.

Chaeyoung: Where are you?

She typed in a text and exchanged a few more messages to her, informing her to meet up by the quad in a few minutes. Chaeyoung demanded her to make it quick, but maybe she'll drag it on for a minute or two just to piss her.

As she passed through the halls, some students greeted her which she reciprocated with smiles and nods. 

After a few minutes, she finally got to the library which is near the quad, where she'll meet up with Chaeyoung. She casually looked at the glass windows of the building and something caught her eye.

She stopped for a moment, taking in the scene in front of her.

All her mind could register was how breathtaking the girl looks.

She's glowing.

She stood there for a while, looking like she was daydreaming. Some students were eyeing her weirdly, but just ignored her after a few seconds. When she got out of her trance, she quickly took her phone out and took a few shots of the girl. Even at a distance, her photos looked high quality.

Her phone buzzed again and she was reminded of Chaeyoung. She jogged towards the center of the quad, seeing her best friend impatiently waiting by the bench under a tree. She padded over and made herself known.

"Hey, chipmunk. Let's go. We're gonna be late and we still have to get you food."

"If you made use of your long legs and ran faster, we could've left earlier." She argued. 

"Oh shut up. You'll be fine after eating. Come on now." She made her get up and the two of them went on their way.

The walk to their dance studio was the usual routine, with the occasional stops to get some food for Chaeyoung to keep her happy and content.

The only thing that makes this routine different is the whole time they were walking to the studio, Lisa couldn't get the image of the girl she saw at the library out of her mind.

It didn't continue once the rehearsals started. She finally reunited with the crew after having a long Christmas vacation away and spending the holidays with her family. It was time to get back into shape and condition since there are some competitions that they need to focus on and work thoroughly.

After being inactive for too long, mostly just bumming around the house and eating lots of traditional holiday homemade specialties, it clearly took a toll on her performance. She wasn't the only one, though. All of them had to adjust and get their shape back in preparation for their future rehearsals.

"Okay, that's all for tonight. See you, guys." Kyle, their lead choreographer and leader dismissed them, while all of them hummed back and indulged themselves with water to replenish the thirst and exhaustion.

"Damn, I feel so stiff. I better get back to hitting the gym." Ten shook his head, looking down on Lisa who was sprawled on the floor. Jennie kicked her gently.

"We're only one rehearsal in and you're already jelly? What did you even do in Thailand?"

"Thai food is best enjoyed with family in the holidays, okay?? Let me live, Nini."

"Don't tell me you also ate all what you can during the holidays, Chaeng?" Jennie raised a brow at the other girl who was sitting beside Lisa on the floor.