Midnight's Master: A Dark Warrior Novel

From the acclaimed author of the Dark Sword novels comes a thrilling spin off series in which ancient magic in the modern world ignites a timeless passion…

A MYSTERY OUT OF TIME

Gwynn Austin has no idea why her father has disappeared on a mysterious trip to Scotland. When she goes on a desperate mission to search for him she finds more than she bargains for in a ruggedly handsome, wickedly exciting Highlander who exudes danger and mystery. And when she discovers her own link to Scotland, she’ll have to trust her heart to help lead her….

A LEGEND IN THE FLESH

Propelled through time by powerful Druid Magic, Logan Hamilton uses his immortality and powers of the god inside him to help prevent the awakening of an ancient evil in the modern world. He never expects to find help in the form of a beautiful, alluring, and all too tempting woman whose passion and strength matches his own. Together, Logan and Gywnn must fight for their love—before a demon from the past destroys them both…

A continuation of the Dark Sword series, the Dark Warrior series picks up right where DARKEST HIGHLANDER left off.

Dark Warriors books and release dates...

MIDNIGHT’S MASTER – May 22, 2012

MIDNIGHT’S LOVER – July 26, 2012

MIDNIGHT’S SEDUCTION – October 31, 2012

MIDNIGHT’S WARRIOR – November 27, 2012

MIDNIGHT’S KISS – June 2013

MIDNIGHT’S CAPTIVE – July 2013

Title TBD – November 2013

Title TBD – December 2013

And look for the spin off series – Dark Kings – beginning July!

DARK CRAVING – July 31, 2012

NIGHT’S AWAKENING – August 28, 2012

DAWN’S DESIRE – September 25, 2012

**Check out the giveaway of MIDNIGHT'S SEDUCTION on Goodreads! http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/show/28935-midnight-s-seduction

CHAPTER ONE

December 18th

Gwynn Austin clenched the arms of her aisle seat, her knuckles white and her breath locked in her lungs as the airplane finally touched down in Edinburgh.

God, she hated flying. She barely made it through short trips across the US without being sedated or drinking heavily.

But the message from her father had changed everything.

Gwynn let out her breath as the plane taxied down the runway to the terminal. She was starving and nauseated at the same time. It had taken all she had not to get sick on the plane, so eating was out of the question.

As the plane stopped at the terminal, however, she was ravenous and couldn’t get off the plane fast enough. And wouldn’t you know, there was a man two rows in front of her who wanted to look through his carry-on and hold up the rest of the plane?

Gwynn wanted to shove the guy, to knock him on the back of the head for being so rude. Her mouth dropped open as the guy suddenly gave a grunt and fell over in the aisle. He lifted his head, looking at everyone staring at him.

This wasn’t the first time Gwynn had wished something and it happened, though she didn’t look too deep into herself to find out why. Too bad she hadn’t been able to wish herself to Scotland instead of having to fly.