(Future Trunks x Reader)

I say this because I love all of you: what the fuck? This wasn't even out a full 24 hours before I got five requests (One being the Whis chapter). Guys, this is insane. I wasn't expecting this kind of hype, so I'm honestly kind of worried these won't live up to your expectations... Welp, gotta get better, then. This was a request (I won't say who unless the requester would like to be mentioned). Trunks is an adult in this, and I would say it is based off (a modified version of) Xenoverse. For trigger warnings... I would say teasing, and fluffy smut. Anyways, enjoy your lemon (meringue pie)!

         You know, Terminator has always been a strange movie. Lots of questions with little answers. Lots of paradox things as well. Why bring this up? Well, you're basically living the romantic sub-plot of the movie (There were murderous robots, actually they were Androids, but that's an entirely different oneshot).

         Trunks had first come into your life as a stranger who saved you from being hit by a car. It was all nice and good, and you even treated him to some ice cream as thanks. The two of you went separate ways, and you never thought you'd see him again. But this is a lemon, and clearly that clearly didn't happen.

         The second time you met Trunks, you were cornered by a strange man who claimed he was going to resurrect the 'Demon Realm'. You were sure you were going to die, yet once again Trunks saved the day. That's enough for background, so let's talk about the present.

         You gasp as Trunks runs his hands down your sides and to your hips. He squeezes them a bit as he nuzzles your neck and leaves small love bites. You whimper at this and hug him closer, which makes the male smile. Over the course of learning your history, he had fallen for you. Hearing your pleasured sounds certainly makes his heart flutter (And his bulge grow more).

         "Trunks," you gasp, pulling away. You gulp before tugging him closer to your bed. The two of you sit down, and you run a hand down his face. God he's gorgeous. Those piercing eyes, and his unique hair color!

         "I'm sorry, I know we're moving a little fast," trunks admits as he rubs the back of his neck. "I didn't mean to come across as pushy, and I wouldn't make you do anything you-"

         "Trunks you're not being pushy," you laugh, moving closer to him. You sit in his lap and nuzzle his neck. "I want this just as much as you do," you admit quietly, which makes the older man blush.

         "Are you sure, (Y\N)?"

         "More than positive," you grin before placing your lips upon his. The kiss is soft as you lace your fingers in his hair. The feeling makes Trunks smile and lean back, taking you with him. You giggle before reigniting the kiss. Trunks licks your bottom lip, and you deny him access with a mischievous hum. This makes the man grab your hips as he rolls his groin against you. The pressure is enough to make you gasp, giving him what he wanted. Your tongues swirl and dance, and the two of you fight for dominance (Though it is the time traveller who wins this battle). When you separate again, there's a line of saliva connecting the two of you.

         "Are you sure you want to continue?"

         "Trunks, I love that you're asking... But if you interrupt us to ask again, I will strangle you," you tease, which makes Trunks chuckle.

         "Fair enough." With that he rolls and pins you under him; he's supporting himself with the arms by your head. You stare up at him with half-lidded eyes before tugging at his shirt.

         "I want it off."

         "You took my line." A grin works its way onto your face as you start pulling off your shirt, and Trunks does the same. Once the bothersome article is off, you lean back and unclip your bra. Once it's off and thrown to the side, Trunks has his hands on your chest as he pinches one of your nipples. You let out a loud moan as he moves to take the other in his mouth, and you hug his head slightly closer.

         "Trunks," you whine, "Stop teasing me!" The man sends a look up at you before smirking and blowing cool air over the bud he had in his mouth. This makes you jolt and growl; if he wants to play games, fine. It takes little to no effort to flip him, and you grin as you straddle his waist. With slow and deliberate movements, you grind down against his crotch. Trunks moans loudly and grabs your hips, but you quickly remove them from you. "You can't touch me, Trunks," you purr as you bat your eyes.

         "(Y\N), please-"

         "Consider this a lesson for teasing me." You send him a smirk before leaning down and kissing on of the scars on his collarbone. Trunks groans and looks down at you; his hands twitch at his sides. When you look up at him, you grin and reach beneath the waistband of his pants. Your fingers find his cock, and they wrap around the base. "My," you hum, "Your face is certainly red." The man sends a half-hearted glare, yet he's frozen in pleasure once you give him a few pumps.

         "That's not fair."

         "All's fair in love and war, Darling," you say, sending a wink in his direction. Soon you find that you're pinned beneath the male, who sends a carnal grin.

         "All's fair in love and war." Soon Trunks brings his hands to your hips and pulls down your pants and panties. His pants follow next, and the two of you are completely bare. Trunks soon dips his head down and places a kiss on your lips. You return it as his member prods at your entrance. "This may hurt a bit..."

         "I can take it." Trunks nods before entering you. His body tenses, and he releases a loud moan. You're squeezing your eyes shut, and resting your forehead against his. It hurts, but soon it doesn't feel too bad. "Trunks, move."

         "Are you sure?" You roll your hips experimentally, which earns a small moan from you. Taking this as his cue, Trunks begins to thrust slowly, which makes you curse and moan.

         "Trunks, please go faster," you beg, which makes him nod. Soon his thrusts are faster, yet he's still being quite gentle. As he thrusts into you, Trunks uses his hands to explore your body. His knuckles trace over every curve, and they eventually return to your hips. Soon one finger trails down to your clit, and you jolt from the pleasure. "Trunks!" you hiss, bucking as he rubs circles over the little nub. "Trunks I'm getting close!"

         "Yeah, me to," he admits, bringing his face to your neck. With one last thrust he releases inside you, and you follow shortly after that. In your post-sex haze, the two of you share a smile before falling asleep in each other's arms.

---

         "How'd the mission go?"

         "Great! (Y\N) was kept safe," Trunks says, nodding his head to his superior. (S\N) chuckles and pats him on the shoulder.

         "Glad to hear it. I don't want my mother to die before giving birth to me." Trunks laughs nervous; perhaps he's screwed the future by screwing you? What if you never meet (S\N)'s father?! "Looks like you've got a lot on your mind," (S\N) laughs before crossing his arms. "Go take a break, you deserve it." Trunks nods slowly before leaving. His superior, your son in the future, merely smiles and pulls out a picture once he's alone.

         A picture of his gorgeous mother holding an infant, and on her right is a strong looking man with piercing blue eyes and lilac hair. Perhaps telling the current Trunks the truth would be a bad idea... For now, (S\N) only smiles; his birth has been guaranteed.