Chapter 2

If it doesn't show who's P.O.V it is, then it's Kali's P.O.V.

Keep on reading love's!♡✝

"Hey! Maybe we could just give each other kisses on the cheek? Like, we don't have to go lip on lip!" I said as i looked up from my phone. I'm currently in his bed while he's doing homework on his laptop.

"Yeah! Ok, thats better than kisses on the lips. By the way, who are you texting? I hear your nails hitting the phone screen." He asked.

"Benson." I simply said.

"Who's that?" He asked with raised eyebrows.

"Some dude from our school."

"You can't be dating anyone, remember, we are a 'couple' now!" He said walking up to me. I quickly locked my phone because I know he's going to take it. I put it in my- his hoodie pocket.

"Give me your phone!" He said. He's always been overprotective over me, because I'm his best friend since kindergarten and he doesn't want anything to happen to me.

I shook my head no.

"You asked for it!" As he said that he started to tickle me.

"O-OKAY! I WI-WILL GIVE I-IT TO YO-YOU!" I screamed. He stopped. And I handed him my phone. He put his finger on the home button and the phone unlocked. He sat next to me, on his bed. I was watching what he was doing. I got a snapchat from Benson. Bradley opened it.

We both were laughing at the video he had send me. I watched it again but this time I was screen-recording I had my phone in my hands. But soon he takes it back from me.

I reached for his phone in his sweatpants pocket. I put my hand in his pocket and accidently touched the thing only boys has. I quickly grabbed his phone and we both looked at each other at the same time. My cheeks were red just as his.

''Sorry . .'' I whispered and unlocked his phone with my fingerprint.

''No . . Its not your fault,'' he said. ''I need to go to the bathroom.'' He said as he got up, with my phone still in his hands. Gosh, it was huge.. I thought to myself.

I texted to my phone, since Brad has it, that I'm going to the graves, to talk with my father, and if he wanted to come along. He said- sure. My dad died 3 years ago in car accident. Me and Brad go talk to him kind of a lot, not that he responds, but at least he hears us. I really miss him, everybody misses him, even Bradley and his sister Brooklyn. But my mom has found a boyfriend for her and she's happy again.

After like 10 minutes Bradley came back into his room. ''What took you so long?''

''uh . . um . . Boy problems . .'' he said. I started laughing really hard. ''Kali, that's not funny!!!!'' he said tickling me again.

''Ew! Put your nasty hands away from me!!!'' I screamed.

''No! I washed them!'' He said and didn't stop.

''Bradleyyyyy! Please stoop!'' I begged/ whined.

''Under one condition!''

''What is it?'' I asked as he stopped still on top of me.

''You need to . . um . . run down the street only in your underwear and bra!'' He said with a smirk on his face. I gasped.

''I hate you!''

''No, you love me!'' he said.

''How far do I need to run?'' I asked rolling my eyes.

''Down the block and back. That's only like three houses. Not that bad.'' He said.

''Can I have my shoes on, at least?'' he nodded as he got up from me. I took of my/his hoodie and I already was in my bra. He was watching me.

''Take a picture! It will last longer.'' I said as I took off my dark blue jeans looking him in the eyes.

''Nope. I'm good.'' he said but didn't stop watching. But not like he hasn't seen me in my underwear and bra, I have seen him in his boxers too, when we were swimming.

''Don't got another boner!'' I said while laughing.

''Oh shut up!'' he said pointing his middle finger at me. I got up and put on my Vans old school.

''I'm going to put the clothes in your car because we are going to my father after this. And you can wait me in the car, so you really don't get a boner and stuff.'' I said still laughing.

''Ok.'' He said and locked his house and unlocked the car. I put my clothes in the passenger seat as he got in the drivers seat. I started to run. Thankfully there was no people and cars while I was running. As I got back to the car I put my clothes on.

''Ok! Lets go!'' I said trying to catch my breath. Bradley started driving.

***

"Hi daddy! I really miss you!'' I said as we got to my dad's grave. I was holding Bradley's hand and squeezed it as I started talking, he squeezed it back. I looked at him and smiled.

''Hi sir.'' he said as he always does, even when my dad was alive.

"So me and Brad are in this weird situation.'' I said.

"So basically me and Kali need to act like a couple around Ali's boyfriend. But as you may know we are best friends. And its going to be really hard." he sighed.

"But we are thinking just give each other kisses on cheek, that should be not that hard right?' Like if we kiss each other lip on lip, someone is going to fall in love. I wish you could answer to us so we know what to do!'' I said as one tear rolled down my cheek, but Brad quickly whipped it away.