Chapter 3

Hi.. Thank you for reading my story. Vote if you like it!❤

Keep on reading!

Me and Bradley are now driving to school. Honestly- I'm really nervous. The fact that me and Bradley probably will need to kiss, gives me anxiety. And I don't have anxiety much, but when I have it, it's complicated.

"Honestly, I'm scared." I said to Brad.

"Me too." He quickly look's at me and then back at the road. I take his hand an squeeze it.

***

As we got out of the car, the first thing that we see, is Ian and Ali. I took Brad's hand in my hand, as couple's do. We didn't walk to them, but we walked to the school right away. We are standing by my locker right now because I need to take my math's homework. I hear my phone ring in my hoodie pocket. I take it out and read the message.

Ali🦄- y'all look cute thogether as a "couple"🔥

Me- i know, we're hot too🔥😀

Ali🦄- but honestly though, cuties❤🔥

Me- well thank you hottie🔥❤😫

"Let's go already." Brad said rolling his eyes. I closed the locker and we started going to his locker, holding hands. Bradley squeezed my hand, I looked up and saw Ian and Ali coming our way. I looked at Brad. We got by his locker before Ali and Ian can get to us. But I think we forgot that Ian's locker is by Brad's. He let go my arm and put his Laptop from is back bag to his locker.

"How's your day so far?'' I asked Ali.

''Good, yours?''

''Mine too. I think I'm going to hang out with Benson today. Want to help me find him?'' I asked. She nodded her head. I gave Bradley a kiss on cheek and we walked away.

''Y'all aren't together, right?'' Ali asked. I shacked my head no.

''Why didn't you kiss him on lips?''

''Because we are best friends. And we are scared to fall for each other.'' as I said that I saw Benson with his friend Alex, I know Alex, she's cool.

''Hey B. You want to hang out after school?'' I asked hugging him.

"Hey, sure. Text me your address I will pick you up.'' he said hugging back. We talked for a bit and then the bell rang. Me and Ali got to class without getting detention, because the teacher was late too.

***

I'm at my house right now waiting for Benson and his boyfriend Caleb come and get me, because we are basic white bitches and getting Starbucks coffee.

I heard beeping noise by my house so I took my stuff and walked out of the house to Benson's car. I sat in the back seat. But that's good with me, I have more space in the back.

''So, are you and that Bailey guy a couple?'' Benson asked.

''Who?''

''I don't fucking know his name!'' he said laughing.

''Oh, you're talking about Brad. Yeah, we are together.'' I said.

''I thought y'all are best friends, but I saw you kiss him today.'' he said, watching the rode, as he was driving.

***

We were now at the Starbucks drive thru and ordering drinks. I got the Triple Mocha Frappuccino and it's the best thing ever.

''So there's this party tomorrow at my place, would you like to come and take some friends?'' Benson asked.

''Sure, what time?''

''Be there at 6 o'clock.'' he smiled at me, thru the mirror in front.

***

Next day/Friday.

Me and Ali are getting ready for the party at Benson's place. She's curling my hair right now as I'm doing my makeup. Me, Ali, Brad and Ian are going to the party, because Benson said to take some people, I took Brad and Ali, who took Ian.

As we finished doing our hair and makeup, we started to search for clothes. Well, I started to search for clothes because Ali already is wearing what she will be wearing for the party. We decided on dark blue jeans and army green crop-top and my old school Vans which I'm wearing all the time.

***

''What's his address Kali?'' Bradley asked sitting in the drivers seat as I was in passengers seat.

''Adolph street 3004( Dallas, Texas. )'' I said the address Benson gave me and we started driving. He had his hand on top of mine because Ian was in the back seat, but in the middle so he could see everything what we were doing.

We are at Benson's house right now about to walk in. Brad took my hand in his and we all walked in.

''Hi Kali!'' Benson said as we walked in.

''Hi B! This is Ali as you know, this is Bradley and this is Ian.'' I said pointing to each and every one.

''Hi guys!'' he said hugging them, they hugged back of course, ''C'mon, come in. The kitchen where the bar is, is that way, the living room is that way, and upstairs you can go in every room that's not locked, the bathroom is by the living room. LETS GET CRAZYYYY!'' Benson said and run away.

Brad I were going to the kitchen. We are getting some shots and after a while I know that we are playing Truth or Dare . .