Chapter 4

I woke up by Brad shaking my body. I look around and see that I'm in the living room, on the couch and I can already feel that I will have huge hangover.

''Wake up, we need to go home.'' he said giving me two pills and a water bottle. I sit up and drink the pills. I stand up and we go out side to his car. He takes my hand in his and I look over to his car and see Ian and Ali in it.

I haven't said anything about yesterday, because I don't really remember anything, but I know that we kissed mutable times in Truth or Dare.

''Hey.. Are you ok?'' Brad asked as he opened the door for me.

''Yeah.. Don't worry.'' I smiled at him.

''Good morning Kali.'' Ali said from the back seat.

''Good morning to you too!'' I said smiling at her. After that nobody really spoke, because Ali and Ian was making out in the back seat, so me and Brad were listening to music.

We dropped Ali and Ian out at Ian's house, and they were still making out on the way in his house, without saying anything.

''Ewww! Gross!'' I said fake puking as Brad turned the music down.

''Once that happened with me and Anna and it was gross, thank God her parents were home and we didn't do anything.'' he said and started laughing afterwards.

We both laughed for a bit and then started driving to my house, because we have sleepovers on Saturday's.

''Is your mom going to be home?'' Brad asked as we pulled in my driveway.

''No, she's at Jason's today. We have the house to ourselves!'' Jason is my mom's boyfriend.

''Yaasssss! Best sleepover ever!'' he screamed, ''We can be loud for once!..... Oh, that sounded really wrong.'' he said looking me in the eyes and then at my lips, and back and fort like that.

He took his bottom lip in-between his teeth and then I looked at his lips. I landed in still looking at his lips. I know that this is wrong, but we already kissed yesterday and I can't help, he's really hot right now.

He put his one arm on my cheek as I was getting closer to him. He was looking me in the eyes. There wasn't even one inch between us, when his phone started ringing, but he didn't pick up, we kissed. The kiss was slow. After a while, we stopped and looked each other in the eyes.

''I thought you said we won't kiss each other on the lips.'' he said with a huge smile on his face.

''Oh shut up!'' I said playfully hitting him in the arm,'' Nobody told you to kiss back, so it wasn't just me!'' I said laughing of his face expression. He tried to look sad, but I could see the smile behind it. I started smiling wider, but I didn't know why.

''Who was calling you? You should call back.'' I said when I stopped smiling and we got out of his car.

''Oh, yeah, it was Brooklyn. She texted me saying, that she isn't going to be home at night, she's with Alex and Benson. And I trust them so, yeah, I let her go. Yeah, I know that I know them since yesterday, but they seem like a good people.'' As he said that we already were inside of my house.

''They are good people!'' I locked the door when I said that.

*** 6:08 PM Me and Brad are in my room watching Mean Girls 2, and after thet we watched Mean Girls.

''As I can see right now, I like the first movie better.'' I said as I read the message Ali had send me earlier.

''Yeah, me too.'' he said but still kept watching it.

Ali🦄- Sorry about what happened with me and Ian in the car..

me-No, no! Don't be sorry! It's ok, we get it. But it was a bit gross.

Ali🦄- Are you sure?

Me-100%

Ali🦄-Ok. Thank you. What are you doing rn?

Me- I'm texting you while Brad is watching Mean girls 2, I'm not watching it only because I don't like the second movie.

Ali🦄- yeah, I don't like it too. Why he's with you?

Me- Because we have sleepovers on Saturday's, remember?

Ali🦄- ohhh, yeah.

Me- We kind of kissed😀♥

Ali🦄- Omg!! Wait.. what do you mean- Kind of?

Me- Okay, we kissed, for the first time, this time it wasn't a peck, and we weren't drunk. And I kind of wanted to keep going, but at the same time no.

Ali🦄- OMG!! I know that feeling! So y'all are thogether for real?

Me- What? No! We

Ali🦄- Mhmm, ok. We will see...

Me- what do you mean???
Read 6:14 pm