Part 30

TC's POV

I started walking towards the hotel YN is staying at. The things Devin and the rest were saying really got to me. I can't believe I messed up again. YN will never forgive me.

I walked into the hotel and went to the front desk.

Desk Clerk: Welcome, are you here for a room?

TC: actually no... What room is YN/LN?

I looked at the clerk as he searched through the system.

Clerk: She is in room 4637 one the 5th floor.

TC: Thank You.

YN's POV

I cried in Tisha's arms. I've never been so brokenhearted. It feels like right when TC tried to tell me sorry my whole world fell apart and i just see and feel nothing but darkness and sadness.

I love him so much. He made a promise nothing would come between us and he'd never lie, but he did it anyways. I hugged Tisha till we heard a knock on the door. I stood up and wiped my eyes as I walked to the door. I slowly opened it seeing the guy that shattered my heart into a million pieces.

TC's POV

I looked at YN as she opened the door looking tired and hurt. My heart dropped into my stomach and I suddenly felt sick.

YN: What the hell do you want?

She looked at me with anger in her eyes.

YN: I mean why would you be here?! You are such an ass!! You cheated on me again!! I thought you said nothing would come between us!!

Tears were falling down her face rappidly and she fell to the floor keeping her back against the door. Looking at her like this made me cry as bad as she was.

TC: I just don't know what got into me.. She showed up at the concert and I just couldn't get her off my mind so we invited her to stay after the M&G an-

YN: Just stop.. I don't want to hear your excuses anymore. I am broken and i never want to see you again ever!!

YN's POV

I stood up and looked at him crying.

TC: I never meant to hurt you.

YN: Yes you did because if you never wanted to hurt me you wouldn't have gone kissing Acacia.

He moved close to me cupping my face in his hands. I closed my eyes tight and pushed him away from me.

YN: Just leave.

TC: Babe plea-

YN: We are over don't call me or text me ever again. You are nothing but a cheating "popstar" that thinks he's all that and can get any girl in the world. Well guess what, you lost one that loves you to death that has known you forever.

I slammed my door shut breathing lightly. Suddenly the whole world stopped, I turned around walking to the bed and layed down. Tears stopped coming and I was just.. nothing.

1 YEAR LATER

YN'S POV

I walked into the doors of my new dorm room at San Diego University. As I set my bags down a loud squeal that seemed very familiar made me smile.

Kaylee: YN!!!

YN: Kaylee!!

We ran to each other and hugged for the longest time ever.

Kaylee: I can't believe we're roomies!!

YN: I know!

Kaylee: oh! You can have the bed on the left if that's fine by you...?

I smiled and nodded.

YN: yeah it's fine.

I picked my bags up and set them on my bed. I haven't talked to the boys for 7 months because of the tour and me getting ready for college and I haven't talked to TC since I broke up with him. I sighed and laid my head back against the wall.

Kaylee: you okay?

YN: yeah I'm just really tired.

Kaylee: same here, I'm going to go down to the café do you want to come?

YN: I'm just going to stay here and unpack my stuff.

Kaylee: alright I'll see you later then.

She smiled and walked out of the room. I stood up and started unpacking my bags and boxes.

It only took me 30 minutes to put my stuff up. I looked at the wall where my bed was and smiled of the pictures of fond memories of the boys and I and all the adventures we had.

I can't do this to myself anymore, I need to call them. I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket and started calling Jayk.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

Hey you reached Jayk leave a message.

I put my phone back in my pocket and bit my lip.

Jayks POV

TC: Who was calling?

Jayk: umm it was YN

TC: why didn't you answer?

I shrugged and sat down drinking water. We just got done with a show and a meet and greet.

Jayk: probably because we just got off stage and I don't feel like talking to anyone.

I looked at TC who walked over to Acacia and smiled. Seeing him with her reminded me of YN and her heartbroken because of T and Acacia together. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and called her back.

YN: hey jayk!

Jayk: hey sis. What's up?

YN: just setting up stuff in my dorm room. You really need to come to San Diego I miss you!!

I smiled and got up walking out of the room.

Jayk: We're doing a show there this weekend.

YN: awesome!! So what city are you guys at now?

Jayk: we're actually heading to Las Vegas to do a show tomorrow and on Saturday we'll be in San Diego.

YN: can't wait to see you and the boys.

Jayk: well I need to tell you som-

YN: look I gotta go me and kaylee are going out for lunch I'll call you later!

Then she hung up. I really need to tell her about Acacia...

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Omg sooooo I get to see my babes tomorrow!! I haven't seen the boys since November!! 😭😭💕💕

Have the boys came to your city yet? And have you seen them? 😊😊