Chapter 39: Accepting

Maya's Pov
"Alpha female huh?" My dad asks once he makes his way towards me. We were all sat around the campfire and Josh had to go talk to his dad about letting Esther and Benjamin join the pack sometime this week.

"Yeah" I breathe out watching him sit next to me.

"I'm still not sure about the whole, my daughter is dating a werewolf and they're gonna lead a pack thing" he admits.

"Dad" I sigh turning around to face him "Don't" he starts putting his hand up to stop me "I know that whatever I do or say won't change your decision" I nod and a smile pulls at my lips "I just want to make sure this is really what you want and if it's the right decision" I nod once more and look down at my fingers "I love him dad" I admit looking back up "I love everyone here" I add looking around at everyone.

"Good" he smiles "Now am I going to be invited to this initiation of yours?" He curiously asks as I furrow my eyebrows. I had never told him about that.

"How did you know about that?"
He shrugs "Asena told me" he replies making me nod in understanding.

"Yes you're definitely invited, I need you to hand me out with Allen"

"I'm sorry but it sounds like your getting married" he chuckles but I stay silent. If I am being honest it is kind of a marriage. The father of both the female and male hand out the female to the next Alpha male. It's a way of welcoming the new Alpha female and it's traditional.

"Please don't tell me your getting married" he begs once he notices my face.

"Not technically" I reply watching him shake his head "Great" he breathes out making me chuckle.
"Maya" I look up and see Josh walking towards me. A smile pulls at my lips as I watch him. My Alpha male.

"Yes" I reply once he reaches me, "My father wants to ask you for your input for Esther and Benjamin" I nod and stand up, I reach for Josh's hand but before I walk away I turn back to my dad "Thank you" he furrows his eyebrows in confusion "For what?" He asks "Understanding" I reply seeing him smile "Go enjoy your night with Sophia, I'll see you tomorrow" he nods and stand up "Goodnight kiddo" he quickly pulls me in for a hug before making his way to Sophia.

¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤ ¤

"I notice your father is okay with all this" Allen says making me nod "He knows that he can't change my mind so he's trying to accept it" I explain watching Allen nod "That's very smart of him" he admits "I don't think Josh would be happy if your father would've taken you away" I look up at Josh and smile "I don't think so either".

"Now sorry for disturbing you, I know you were enjoying the campfire with your father" he apologises makinge me wave him off "No worries" he smiles and continues "Very well, I was thinking on welcoming Benjamin and Esther to the pack tomorrow so it can be over and done with" my eyes widen and a smile pulls at my lips "That's great" I admit.

"I just wanted to know if they had any marks from any other packs they've been in" I shake my head "They were too young to get one before they left they're original pack and well  then they got captured by rogues" he nods "Last question and we're done, you have to make sure this is what they want, if they want to go back to their original pack, that's fine they are free to go" I nod in understanding "I'll talk to them tomorrow morning" he smiles "Thank you Maya" he bows respectfully making my eyes widen "Mr. Anthony you are the Alpha you shouldn't bow to me" I argue looking down "Indeed but you are the future" I look back up and see him smile "Thanks" I whisper bowing my head.

"You're both dismissed" he says finally before Josh and I leave. Once the door closes Josh picks me up and I yelp. "Josh" I giggle wrapping my arms around his neck. "Let's go take a shower my mate" he says his eyes darkening with lust. I nod and a smile pulls at his lips.

Josh carries me to his bedroom where he shuts the door with his foot before leading me to his bathroom. When we're there he gently puts me down and closes the door.

"How about a bath?" He suggests turning to face me. I nod and he walks towards me. "I can't wait until you're officially mine" he admits wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"I can't wait until you accept me" he whispers, his breath fanning over my neck making me shiver as my heart skips a beat.

"I can't wait until I get to mark you" he kisses my neck and scratches his teeth against my skin. My knees give out and if he wasn't holding me I'd be on the floor.

He pulls away and smiles like a goof. He loves it when he notices he has an effect on me. His canines are elongated and I shake my head, he's amused.

"I'll get the bath ready" he leans down for a lingering kiss before walking to bath.

I take a deep breath and sit on the toilet watching him fill the bathtub. After a few minutes it's filled with bubbles and I can't wait to get in.

"Gorgeous" Josh calls, I stand up and meet him in the middle of the bathroom. He grabs my waist and pulls me closer to him before pulling my shirt up and taking it off of my body. He kneels down and unbuttones my jeans before pulling them down my legs. I step out of them and he quickly takes his shirt off and unfasten his jeans.

He grabs my hand and spins me around so my back is facing him. I feel him unclasp my bra and I let it slide down my arms before it falls to the floor. He kisses my neck and his hands gently make their way down my back to my ass.

He pulls my panties down and a small growl emits from the back of his throat. I turn around and find his pupils blown wide, and licking his canines. He's turned on.

I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him down for a soft kiss. My hands slide down to his chest until I reach his boxers. I pull away and slide them down before Josh cups my cheeks and crashes his lips back on mine.

I try to deepen the kiss but he pulls away. He shakes his head and runs his fingers through his brown hair. "I'll get carried away" he says softly making me giggle "I'm too much for you too handle" I tease walking towards the bath.

"You'd be mated by now if I had a chance to handle you" he smirks making me shake me head.

I get in the bath and hum. "Go forwards a bit" I do as Josh says and he climbs behind he. He grabs my waist and pulls me against him making me gasp when I feel his hardened membrane pressing against my back.

"I love you" he murmus against my skin. I lean back and relax against Josh's skin. "I love you too" I whisper closing my eyes and enjoying this moment.

________________________
Another chapter for you lovely people. If you enjoyed it please vote and comment down below your thoughts and opinions,

Or...

Do something you love💓

-Mel❤