Chapter 9: Saved

"YOU SLY BITCH..." Yoongi laughed, "that was fucking cunning, Namjoon." He got up, "let's record this."

"Again?" Jimin asked.

"Yes, do it again."

After recording, they headed to Yoongi's car and they went to find Namjoon, "what is going on?" Jungkook asked.

"Namjoon, he wrote a song that is only sensitive to our ears." He said, "as long as we had this song, we can find him."

"You did a great job, Jimin." Jungkook said.

"I didn't know Namjoon thinks this fast." Yoongi said, "how did Taehyung know this song?"

"Pro-pro hyung asked Taehyung to sing one time."

---

What is taking you guys too long? Namjoon thought as he looks at the sky, I gave you easier hints already.

"You seem so quiet, Joon." The masked man said, "have you given up?"

"No, I haven't given up." Namjoon said, "just so you know, my answers will never change."

"You're weak, you haven't eaten for days and all we ever did is to torment you, how can you stay so calm?"

"Because I've been through everything," he chuckled, "the only regret I had is when I refused to eat whenever Taehyung makes overcooked meals... the prince has adopted easily despite of him giving up his knowledge and memory."

"This is all your fault."

"My fault?" He looked at the man, "who locked him up in an isolated room? Who killed his only friend and who killed his hopes and dreams? It's not me..." The man tried to hit him but he was able to defend himself, "Taehyung deserves his freedom and you stupid people should stop believing that his mood can control your weather..."

"You're selfish." He forced his arm to him but he can't, "where does this strength come from?"

"You have forgotten about me..." Namjoon whispered, "you have forgotten that I'm no different from Taehyung."

"Taehyung is a weird name."

"I know, but he deserves a name," he was struggling with the man.

"Aaaargh! Where do you get this strength?!"

Namjoon kicked him hard that he landed on the wall and left a large crack on it, "you have forgotten about the lost prince, huh?" He started to beat the crap out of the guy, "I think you already did!!"

After beating the man, he stole his keys and weapon. A guard found him and they started chasing him.

I'm at my limit... he thought as he runs, I can't do this anymore... he fell on the floor, "ahh, I can hear you, Jimin..."

"Namjoon..."

He closed his eyes, "the last thing that I might able to hear...." he whispered, "your voice... your cute smile and everything about you."

"Namjoon! Wake up!"

"I must be dreaming..." he smiled, "those hands... I longed to touch them."

"It's no use! He lost it, let's drag him!" Yoongi said. "Jungkook, keep on playing that song!"

"Okay!"

"Snap out of it, Namjoon!"  They managed to escape the building, Yoongi took his phone and called a number. The whole building blew up to pieces burning everyone in it.

"What the fuck, Yoongi?" Jungkook was shocked.

"Let's go!" Jimin yelled.

They headed to the van and left. "That was fucking close!" Yoongi screamed, "I was soooooo scared." He started crying.