Welcome!

Nathan's p.o.v.

"Okay you guys please welcome the new member of the academy Jesy Mills" Nico said. When she came we all started laughing at the fact that he was dressed like a cowgirl. "Um I think your in the wrong place!" I said "What I think he's trying to say is are you the new horse keeper?" When Melody said that she ran off

crying ,"Wow you guys are so pathetic you guys were the same when you guys first came so why don't you just help her out seeing as shes going to be staying with us now" Nico said as he went to talk to her I guess. Shortly after Jasmine and Mary went after her too.

Jesy's p.o.v.

"Do you know where I can change" I asked Nico "Yeah in the girls room right through there why you look fine lets go meet the guys and girls" he said dragging me making me stop him to explain "I know I just want to change to more comfortable clothes instead of my sleeping attire I it's fine with you?" "Yeah go ahead well be waiting " I nodded and headed to the girls room and changed myself hopefully I fit in seeing as no one really likes to be friends with a girl like me. When I was done changing I headed to the classroom where Nico was and entered. They all started laughing at me. I couldn't take it anymore so I ran and started crying. "Don't feel down they were just laughing at-" "Me!" I said cutting him off "No they weren't and if they were so what" "You don't understand all my life I'd wanted to feel like I fit in somewhere then I come here and I get laughed at. I wasn't surprised at all thought I always get laughed at or hated on" I said packing my bags wanting to get out of here as soon as possible "Look you are not going anywhere And by the looks of it there are two pretty girls like you that are wanting to talk to you so ill leave you" "No please I don't want to talk to anyone .." I was too late he had left me here with these two girls "Hey are you alright we felt bad for what the guys did back there so we came to tell you that you shouldn't listen to them their a bunch of idiots " the girl with blonde hair said "We forgot to present ourselfs she's Jasmine and I'm Mary and were going to help you with anything you need." The girl with brown hair said. "Thank you" I went and hugged them and they hugged back. " what do you say we go back in there and make a grand entrance?" Mary said "Hahaha....okay " we headed to the classroom again and then all of a sudden these two girls come up to me saying "Oh god were so sorry please forgive us" one of them said "Come well introduce you to everyone" the other said. They yanked me away from Jasmine and Mary and introduced me to the rest of the girls and guys in the class.

-----------------------------------------------

This is my first story so bare with me hope you enjoy .