A new music teacher

Ok guys so I have no idea what happened with the last chapter.I swear I didn't delete it.Oh well,this will be better and I just realised that I have 1,5K views!Thank yu so much guys! :D

Ally's P.O.V.

I sat in my room,waiting for Addison.I'm sure she won't get to see the show.I'm sad about that.She seemed to be so excited!And can you blame her?!I still have my poster with Austin.*blushes*

Suddenly my princess stormed in crying,she won't cry just for a concert.I know her and she kinda knew my mom won't let us to go.She's used with being locked in the house,like I do :(

She jumped in my arms and cried harder in my chest.I stroked her hair,trying to comfort her.I gave her a tight hug and wiped her tears.

Ally:Now tell me.What happened?

Addison:She grounded me.She said that I can't go to school anymore! But mommy,I have friends there and I don't want to leave them! :(

Ally:And you won't.Let's get dressed.We're going to school.

Addison:But grandma said-

Ally:Well I am your mother and I say that you can go.

Addison:Thank you so much mommy! :)

Ally:Nonsense.Now go get ready :)

Now my angel is happy.My mother is so cruel!I just hope that one day Austin will find Addison and will take her away from my mother.

We got in my car and I drove off.She was so happy that she doesn't have to leave her friends.And I would be too.I know how is like to loose a friend.I lost Alice.

Austin's P.O.V.

I was just bored.No tours or concerts for a while.Just a huge break.They told me I need to rest.I wasn't just gonna stay there doing nothing, so I got a job.

I put a black wig on and some contacts.No one will know who am I.From now on,I'm Dustin.

I just drove there and I saw a blonde girl,hugging I think her mom.And I gotta say.Men!Her mom was pretty!

When the girl turned around,I could swear it was Alice,but this girl had hazel eyes and was smaller XD

I think Alice is 17 now.Wow!The time really flyes by.I walked in the school.The kids got pretty excited.And I don't mind.I love the kids.A couple of hours passed away.After telling them about music,the bell rang and they ran outside.

I laughed a little.Then I saw that blonde girl on her phone."A five years old has a phone?!"Anyways she was watching some scienes from "Romeo and Juliet".That's my favorite movie!

That gave me a flashback.Yes.I still get some flashbacks with Ally and I before we drank that poisson.

We were reading "Romeo and Juliet".I just told her that I like romantic movies and she sugested me to read the book.Even thought I read it like 100 hundred times.then I could read it with her,so I agreed.

After that she started calling me Romeo.

Austin:Excuse me,umm..

Addison:My name is Addison.

Austin:You mind if I call you Addy?(See what I did here?! XD)

Addy:Not at all.By the way,I love your music. :)

Austin:Thanks.Can I watch the video with you?This is my favorite movie.

Addy:I love this movie too :D

Austin:Addy?You shouldn't go home?

Addy:Yes,but my mommy's picking me up in a hour.

Austin:How about we go grab an icecream 'till then?

Addy:Mommy told me to stay away from the strangers.

Austin:But I'm not a stranger.I'm your music teacher.

Addy:True,but still.

Austin:I won't hurt you.

Addy:Promise?

Austin:Promise.

Addy:Ok then :D

We had some fun.That kiddo is really cool.After a hour we got back and I saw her mother getting off the car.

Addy:Mommy!

Ally:Hi sweetie!How was your day?

Addy:Great!I have a new music teacher!

Ally:Oh really? :)

Addy:Yeah.Mr.Dustin this is my mommy.

Ally:Nice to meet you.

Austin:Nice to meet you too. :)

Ally:So I guess you had fun kiddo.We gotta go now.

Addy:Aw *pouts*

Ally:*giggles*

Addy:Bye Mr.Dustin.*hugs him*

Austin:*hugs back*Bye sweetheart.

And with that they left.And her mother.Wow just wow!

Austin:*sighs in love*