Getting ready

Austin‘s P.O.V.

Ok so Addy is a really cool girl.Since I met her we started hanging out.I know it sounds wierd.I mean a 23 years old hanging with a 5 years old.Well it isn't.I don't know how to explain,but I feel like she's my daughter.

And her mom...We didn't talk to much,but I think I have a new crush. And can you blame me?She's gorgeous!And she's a really good mother.Addy would talk about her always.

Today we will hang out together,the three of us.Ok so now I get to know her mother better.I won't blew off this chance!

Addy‘s P.O.V.

I see the way Mr.Dustin looks at my mommy.I think he likes her.Like more than just a friend,so I‘ll try to set them up together ‘cause we are going to hang out.

I know what you think.How comes you know so much about love ? You're just 5 years old!Well let‘s just say that I watched wayy to much romantic movies...I just can't help it!I love them! XD

Mommy says that my dad loved them too.I just wish I will meet him one day.Hey!Maybe Mr.Dustin can be my new daddy!I mean he and mommy would look great together and I love Mr.Dustin.He‘s rossome!

Yeah I'm a R5 fan too.They are so cool!And they will have a concert soon.Here,in L.A. and I want to meet them,but my granny won't let me go.Sometimes I feel like she hates me :(

My mommy came in.

Ally:Addison.We gotta get ready!

Addy:Mommy,can I choose your outfit?Please!

Ally:Of course sweetie. :)

Addy:Yay! Thank you mom! :D

Ally:*giggles*

Mr.Dustin told us to dress casual.Well my mommy is still young,so she can dress like a teenager right?

I love my mommy‘s style,but she's used with her princess style.Yes.I know she was a princess and she still is.She still cares about her island.She still rules over it,but now she's the queen.

I chose for her a pair of yellow skinny jeans(‘cause I know that‘s Mr.Dustin‘s favorite color) a white tank top an yellow jacket and a pair of white converse.She added some accessories and some make up,but not too much.

Addy:You look amaizing mom!

Ally:Aw thank you! :)

Addy:Mr.Dustin will love you! ;)

Ally:Addison! :0

Addy:*laughs*

Ally:*giggles*

Then we heard a car honk.Yay! :D

Addy:Mommy!Mr.Dustin‘s here! :D

Ally:I‘ve noticed. :)

Addy:Come on!

I dragged her downstairs and I ran to hug my favorite teacher he hugged me back then his jaw dropped.I guess he saw my mommy. XD

Austin‘s P.O.V.

Ok that was unexpected!She looked HOT with a capital H. She smiled at me.I wanted to smile back,but I couldn't help myself.I just stared at her beauty.

I guess I was drooling,because Addy nudged me.Soon I came back to my sense.

Austin:You look wow...:)

Ally:*blushes*Umm thanks.

Addy:So ready to go?

Austin:Sure.Come on.We‘ll have some fun today! :)

Addy:Yay! :D

Ally:*giggles*

Ah!That giggle!