♡F I V E

3 Weeks Later

The same notes were constantly pinned against the inside of Jimin's locker.

Every single day.

These notes made him feel vulnerable and afraid. He was terrified to step foot into school and be suddenly killed. Every movement heard would make him jump, his heartbeat beating rapidly.

Every time school ended, he would dash out of class and make his way home, locking the door once he reached it.

He was petrified. The thought of the notes seemed to linger everywhere in his brain cells, he went insane.

However, something horrific occurred.

He walked swiftly towards his house, playing some calm music to relax his mind.

Suddenly, his phone buzzes as he receives a call from Taehyung;

❝Hello?❞

❝J-JIMIN PLEASE HELP! YOONGI GOT STABBED! I THINK THE KILLER IS I-IN THE H-HOUSE! ❞ he screeched.

Jimin instantly ended the call and sprinted towards their house. It seemed as if he was flying in the cold whipping wind as he zoomed towards the house, desperate to save Yoongi.

He stepped foot into the front patio of the house and kicked the door down, dashing into the building.

He desperately searched the house for the body of Yoongi or a sobbing Taehyung;

❝G-Guys?❞ Jimin yelled.

There was no response.

Jimin stood still, waiting for a response, until a sudden bat swung to his head.

He fell to the ground, blood slowly pouring out of his head.

His vision began to go blurry until everything went black.

He's got me.