Diez

P.S: (Tae- Little / Taehyung- Big)

Jungkook POV:

COUPLE HOURS LATER 

I was still sitting in the same spot, when I heard a door open. Moment later I saw Taehyung walking down the stairs. I didn't move. Tae walks up to me. suddenly, he pushes me back into the sofa and sit on up of me. Straddling me. I still didnt move. Taehyung grab my face, leans in, and connects our lips. He softly starts kissing me. I close my eyes and kiss him back. But this time I let him take over. I felt his tongue traces my lips. Then he slightly pushes his tongue into my mouth. I couldnt control myself. I started teasing his tongue with mines. Moments later, Taehyung pulls back, braking the kiss. I open my eyes and look at him.

We stare at each other without moving.

"Are you all right, Tae?" I softly said.

"Taehyung." said Taehyung, all serious.

"Ok. Are you all right, Taehyung?"  I said. I was little nervous. It the first time I talk with big Taehyung.

Taehyung: "Im better now. it just this I never."

"Im sorry. I shouldnt" I said.

Taehyung: "Dont... I didnt mind. It just I never felt this way before. For a second, it scares me. But now Im ok with it."

"Are your chore? I Dont want to make you do anything that you dont like. I dont want you to be or feel scare with me." I said.

Taehyung: "who say I didnt like it. Remember, it was me who started this, even though I was in little space. But still it was me  Plus, I dont mind doing it again."

"really" I couldnt help smirking a little bit at him. I lean in and pick his lips with mines. good to know.

His face turns red, as he said, "Can I ask you something?"

"always" I said all serious.

Taehyung slightly looks down and start playing with his hands all shyly.

He stays like that for a while.

Taehyung: "you dont mind if... if...  T-Tae calls you Da-Daddy?"

I smile at him and say, "No, I dont mind at all. You can call me whatever you like."

I saw Taehyung face light up, as he throws himself in top of me and hugs me tight. Burring his face in my shoulder. I couldnt help hugging him back.

He lifts his head and look at me and shyly says, "H-Hi Da-Daddy"

"Hi there, my Tae-Bear." I said, happily, as I felt all my worries leaved my body. I lift my hand and touch his beautiful face.

Tae was smiling at me. Suddenly, he frowns as he grabs his belly and says, "Daddy, Tae h-hungry"

"Is my Tae-Bear, hungry. Well then I have to get some food in him, before my nice Tae-Bear turns into Angry Tae-Bear and decides to eat me instead." I said, jokingly.

Tae toss his head back, laughing loud. I couldnt stop staring at him. it was the first time see him laughing this openly. He was beautiful. I felt my heart make a flip inside of me.

I got up from the sofa still caring Tae and walk to the kitchen. After two hours of cooking and eating, then cleaning. It was time for bed.

We when up stairs and got really for bed. As we lay in bed cuddling, Tae turn his head up and softly kiss my lips then he closes his eyes saying "night, night, Daddy." Moments later, I heard soft a snore. I couldnt help laughing at his cuteness. I pull him close to me, as I close my eyes.

"Good night Baby-Bear."

!My Little Tae-Bear!